I have an Adamas on the way.

kyhunt

Basic Member
I usually don't get into big overbuilt folders but the Adamas sparked my interest about a year ago. I finally ordered one last night. I have a few other knives on my wish list and some I've been wanting longer, but been wanting to play with one of these. Looking forward to it.

Great knife, Congrats!

1HVEN8K.jpg

I had one as well, but it proved to be a bit too large for EDC. I gave it to my nephew when he deployed and he's been using it ever since.

Last edited:
Beauty!

I pondered a lot about this one, but finally chose for his dressed up brother, the Vicar. Them being outphased motivated me too.

I'll probably get an Adamas as soon as I'll hear of them being discontinued haha

The Adamas is the most robust folder I have ever used. It is so durable and it looks great. I have a serrated version on my plate carrier and I recently bought one as a present for my brother cause it is such a great knife. I just wish they made a smaller version as well so it would be better for EDC but they said they don't have ny plans for that yet when I asked them.

I had it in my pocket today with no issues. Now tomorrow wearing a suit I'll have my 710. I don't think the Adamas would go to well in the dress pant pockets.Looking forward to playing around with it this hiking, camping, fishing season. Heck it might even go with my on my Florida vacation in 5 weeks.

I picked one up from a buddy used in a trade a few weeks ago. Sent it to Benchmade for a new clip and to be sharpened. They put in all new screws and springs. I've been EDCing it with a suit ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice set up. I'll have to take another picture of mine with my carry gun.

I've been carrying the Adamas everyday so far and love it.

Congratulations!!! IMO, the Adamas is one of the best knives Benchmade ever made. I wish I kept the one I had.

While I like the folder and will get one later I opted for the fixed blade and I am having some custom scales made for it. Just never warmed up to the paracord wrap.

While I like the folder and will get one later I opted for the fixed blade and I am having some custom scales made for it. Just never warmed up to the paracord wrap.

Who is doing your scales? I have my 375 for sale because I'm not fond of the wrap handle but real scales might convince me to keep it.

Back