I'm sorry, everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and im puttin up a 2007 SE Fusion Battle Mistress Clone, for sale today,, .265 saber FFBM, black canvas micarta mags,, if anyone is interested,, im doin the edge on it this am,, ground it up yesterday,,

My FFBM is now my favorite thrower and I need redundancy....what did you grind this thing out of ?

So let me get this straight.

The Hater spends his time making this video and J spends his time pimping a Battle Mistress. Doesn't take the brains of an Arch Bishop to work out who's having more fun and stacking more paper.

Time to go poke him some more, see if I can get a rise out of him.

This Hater is up on his game,, he is in the industry,, I slipped up one time and said CMP instead of CPM,, he picked it up, Homie knows the technical side of the Game,, but it didn't matter if I called it Playdough,, it is what it is,,, Pure Money.,,$$$ and it is hittin the 361 today,,

So yur basically sayin' that haters = takeover?

Coo,, mang. I'm diggin' on some of the steel you been puttin' out.

It is always easier for bitches to talk shit when they can hide from it.

Blee dat!

This Hater is up on his game,, he is in the industry,, I slipped up one time and said CMP instead of CPM,, he picked it up, Homie knows the technical side of the Game,, but it didn't matter if I called it Playdough,, it is what it is,,, Pure Money.,,$$$ and it is hittin the 361 today,,

His video on that made me think more that he wasn't familiar with the term CPM... Probably some dude who has a few Kabars or something and stumbled across you guys on youtube. haha

Trust me I browse a couple popular general weapons related forums that would probably react this way if I started talking custom knives.

His video on that made me think more that he wasn't familiar with the term CPM... Probably some dude who has a few Kabars or something and stumbled across you guys on youtube. haha

Trust me I browse a couple popular general weapons related forums that would probably react this way if I started talking custom knives.

He's in the industry cause he's hatin on Snody and Horton. He knows too many details and is very proud of himself that's for sure. Most folks don't care at all or care to understand anything about steel. And Star Wars....wow, how outdated is that? And some of his sayings....this guy is in in 60's.

He's in the industry cause he's hatin on Snody and Horton. He knows too many details and is very proud of himself that's for sure. Most folks don't care at all or care to understand anything about steel. And Star Wars....wow, how outdated is that? And some of his sayings....this guy is in in 60's.

Don't forget the fact he's a Rick Astley fan.:barf::D
RickAstleyREX_468x608.jpg

Hey dawg,,,,don't be hatin on Star Wars,,,,mang.

Don't forget the fact he's a Rick Astley fan.:barf::D
RickAstleyREX_468x608.jpg

And the whole Rick Astley thing......feltcher boy. And that's wats sup.

Hey Mang....not hating....just stating, it's old! I got nothing to say about Rick Astley.

LOL,,Everybody has a little bit a inner dorkdom. SW is mine,,,now if on the other hand he had made D&D references,,,,that woulda been goin' WAAAAAAAY to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back