I'm sorry, everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't want the label Realist Maker,, That's Mike. I'M JUST A PART TIME MAKER,, AND THE FACILITATOR.. A PROBLEM SOLVER,, RUNNIN MY OWN GAME,,

i finish deals and collect paper,,,,, eat some 2" thick ribeyes and shrimp... "Make" a real livin,,, doin all i can.....gettin $$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:
I just bought enough Carbon Fiber to make knife handles with for a long time,, so when you order a Horton,, Carbon is gonna be Standard Equiptment,,hope you guys like it,, BLACK GOLD,,,

I just bought enough Carbon Fiber to make knife handles with for a long time,, so when you order a Horton,, Carbon is gonna be Standard Equiptment,,hope you guys like it,, BLACK GOLD,,,

As long as it holds up like micarta does, you know, in a fire...........than I am way down !!

3643629717_55f6530a68_b.jpg

i need to get all these mods done so i can work on a few blades,, i hate havin all these knives sittin around that arent mine,, too much money to lose one,, like to get them in and out,, it does hinder my knifemaking,, but, its good money..

Horton modded my FFBM..... Closed !??

Does anybody know how or why my thread would have been closed on the Busse forum !?

I sure didn't close it !!!!!!

i need to get all these mods done so i can work on a few blades,, i hate havin all these knives sittin around that arent mine,, too much money to lose one,, like to get them in and out,, it does hinder my knifemaking,, but, its good money..

I think I heard this phrase somewhere,"money dont know where it comes from". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back