I'm speechless,,,Mang

This is by far the Best Looking Custom Folder Made,,,...........Period,, she is as smooth as glass and locks up like a Vault,,,, and Lite,,,,,, I can't wait to get out of these dirty work clothes one day and Floss this thing,,,

SU1HMDA1NTQuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDA1NTYuanBn.jpg

Last edited:
Your G'd up now:cool::thumbup:

Props Homie...

Damascus and Carbon Fiber...

Thanks for Supporting SnodyKnives..

Thats G'd up mang...

Thanks for keeping it 100...

MOE$$

she will have a long life here on the Horton Compound,, i honestly cant think of anything else I could want in a folding blade.. Serious....

All I had was my blackberry and I was excited,, that is simulated. Money vision all that is focus is the green,,

I'm not a OG here,, but, I wanna be a Heavy Hitter,, I like Mike and his crew,, they are real,, I would not spend my hard earned money on shit, there are a lot companies that make good Knives,, but you can't get them on the phone or on here anytime,, I relate with Mike,, he is where I want to be,, Gettin Money,, and he's got Pygmy Goat action to feed,, mang,,,

I watched the Snody Shop Tour Vid and... you could tell that Mike's the Real-Deal. He knows the time.
Rolf

Well, I'm clearly outside my "wheelhouse" here.

I'm old, gray, and I do not understand the lingo.

However, I like young Mr. Horton ... and that is a fine-looking folding knife.:thumbup:

Back