hortonknives11066.jpg

hortonknives11067.jpg

Last edited:
Great lookin knife there.
Excellent pictures too.
Glad you got that knife,you
deserve it.
Thanks for the photos

It's hard to tell, but are those chips along the edge of the blade in those new pics? That shit is hot, though. Crazy, mayne. ;)

That is mike norris made. D2 over cpms60v core san mai

Those are not chips. Those are lines where the. Steel layers are coming together. Its a wild looking edge

she will have a long life here on the Horton Compound,, i honestly cant think of anything else I could want in a folding blade.. Serious....

I can.
INFI COLLABORATION KNIFE?????????? HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE? OR SHOOT, YOU COULD JUST SEND HIM A SACRIFICIAL BLADE TO CUSTOMIZE INTO A FOLDER. TEMPTING, NO?

Sure is a great looking knife though. Wish I had one. I really need to get on board with a custom folder.

Horton Knives,

Awesome knife. I see it has four of the standoff/backspacer pillars. Added w/ that super thick liner that makes for one stout folder. The BM gravitator has four of those pillars as well; the added rigidity that the pillars give the handle makes the those liner locks the toughest out there in my experience.
Good Pics,
Chris
bob7

Congrats on acquiring unique folder:thumbup::thumbup:

Mike's Damascus is hypnotic ,& that CF?...don't get me started.

You're one lucky guy!:)

Thats sweet J ,,,,,,, too bad I found this place after those sold out,,,,,savage knuckler,,,,,gr8 score Mang ,,, :thumbup::thumbup:

Back