INFI in the Woods - An East Coast Camping Trip - Weekend of 4/28/17

You are correct. There a couple of blades I have now that wouldn't have bought, until I handled them and some I won't for the same reason. The fellowship, food, booze and blades has me hooked, I will attend every one zhntr. I would also encourage anyone within range to come (with z's ok) or to host your own in your neck of the woods.
Certainly doable! Me and a buddy had some excitement by Wardens lake when we were kids. Found the place in the wood where we climbed to the top of a small cliff- we were rolling loose rocks over it that went crashing through the trees just busting things to pieces. We're on this ledge about 2 feet wide and I flip a rock over and here's a rattlesnake den :eek: Buddy has a lane to run across on the ledge and I jump for a tree like a monkey and go crashing through the trees down the side of this cliff- My face was literally 2 feet from this snake- scared them as much as us I think - We couldn't stop laughing at each other and their grand escape- can't say we were too smart, only that we had a good time :D

I definitely hope to make a camping trip happen again this year. My work has been a bit crazy busy lately, but I hope to be able to work out a good weekend in November or December and we can all make plans from there. I have tried the last couple years to host fall trips, but they have always fallen through due to the busy schedules of all involved, but like I said I'd love to make it happen this year if we can. I know the weather may potentially be cold, but the alcohol and INFI will keep us warm.

The camping trip that I have hosted in May the last couple years (a couple weeks before Blade Show) will definitely be happening again in 2018 as well.

Back