Info on Kizer/Justin Lundquist front flipper???

Damn, that's sexy... Can kizer please slow down? I don't have enough money for all these knives ;)

those look so rad! he just got a couple prototypes, so it'll probably be a few months before the full production versions hit the market.

Thanks for the info Degs. Between this knife and your upcoming Guru, I haven't been this excited about future releases in hella long. Kizer is killin it, thanks to you and other talented designers, much respect!

Thanks for that vid link Cobra, I'm fiending for as many details about this banger as possible. Haven't been drooling like this over a knife since my first rambo knife in the 80s!

Thanks for that vid link Cobra, I'm fiending for as many details about this banger as possible. Haven't been drooling like this over a knife since my first rambo knife in the 80s!

You're Welcome!
And thanks for posting about this knife, it was the first I heard about it.
I'm right there with you on this collaboration, really looking forward to it.
C'mon KIZER!!!

I'll jump in here with a quick comment, first thank you for the links, I'll definitely check them out. I haven't had much chance to browse online till this week, but on the Feist (front flipper) and Wanderer (thumbhole opener), the latest is that Justin has reviewed the prototypes and he's pretty happy with them. We are working with Justin on making some small changes to the prototype so that they will be even more user-friendly in your hands.

the Feist is very light weight and inconspicuous, perfect for office carry in suit and tie I think. It is a knife that will not cause undue stares when you pull it out for the usual 8 to 5 routine in the office doing daily tasks.

the Wanderer is a much more substantial knife and I think the changes we are making to it will make the opening motion and speed much more suited to heavy duty needs.

Kizer.

Any idea on a reasonable estimate on when the Feist will be available?

Thanks for the info Kizer, I'm drooling like a rabid beast over both the Feist and the Wanderer. Any info on release date(s) will be much appreciated.

Love that wanderer looks like a good reason to make the jump to a titanium framelock from Kizer have not tried any yet so far the roach is my favorite from them

The available dates will depend on the changes made to the prototype. I don't want to mislead by giving uncertain dates, but best guess is that we will aim for 2017 release, should not be later than 2017 Blade show at the latest.

Kizer.

the Feist is very light weight and inconspicuous, perfect for office carry in suit and tie I think. It is a knife that will not cause undue stares when you pull it out for the usual 8 to 5 routine in the office doing daily tasks.

the Wanderer is a much more substantial knife and I think the changes we are making to it will make the opening motion and speed much more suited to heavy duty needs.

Kizer.

Thanks, Kizer. Both look promising.

A special thanks for listening to customer requests for smaller models for pocket-carrying.

This is a very nice departure from the plethora of tactical titanium flippers out there. I've been looking for a lip opener production knife and I think this is the one.

Any word on blade steel? I'm assuming S35Vn, but I certainly wouldn't object to M390 :D

Damn hadn't even thought about the fact that kizer does m390 on some models now... that would of course be totally awesome.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

The first release will be S35VN as that is our standard steel for the Bladesmith series. The M390 remains on limited release basis but nothing is ruled out.

There will be actually 2 front flippers from different designers coming out for 2017. I'm pretty excited about the variation, but it does require a bit of change in edc habit, LOL. When you reach for the knife, the flipper may not be in the position you are used to for the first few days.

Kizer Team

Back