Integral Folder "prototype"

Scott
That is awsome. I still can't believe you're going to have thes for $175.95 and less in quantity 5. What a deal. I'd be silly not to jump on that. ;)

My preference is for no clip. A nice belt or clip sheath would work perfectly for me. Also, are you thinking of doing any anodizing to the Ti handle?

I always liked the one piece handles on the SpeedTech knives. And I love my Sebenzas. Now it looks like I'll be able to have both in one knife!

I would vote for no clip, or something like the elegance of the Mnandi clip. I could live with the one tiny registration hole. I prefer tip up when I use a clip, but it's not a strong preference. Perhaps the better alternative would be to provide a William Henry style clipped pouch, set up for deep carry. The knife might be symetrical enough to allow either tip up or tip down carry.

Was the reference to a sub-$200 price legitimate? At any rate- any ideas of when and how much? Rockwell of the S-30V?

Apparently crucible designed S30V Specifically for knife blades. I'm not sure of the rockwell but I think it is somewhere around 59? I was in a friend's knife shop and 3 people came in and asked for s30v. Chris Reeve uses it sometimes and Mchenry and Williams use it quite a bit.

-Steve

What is so stunning about this knife is its flowing lines and simplicity.

A very elegant knife!

I would love to have one the size of a small Classic.

Scott, will you be in Atlanta?

Screwing a clip on the side of this knife violates the design.

So, if it's offered make it part of the pivot screw so there are no more holes in the scales. An integral pivot screw/clip. The clip head would actually become one side of the pivot screw. That way the clip would be in harmony with the rest of this elegant knife.

This, of course, would make it tip down.

After I came too from collasping on my keyboard and drooling my first thought was ............. where will I get the money for this one!!!!

Beautiful knife Scott !!!!!!! When might it be avaiable???? :)

Oh if only Scott also provided a smaller one with a wharncliff blade of say 2 7/8" or so, wouldn't have to be a strict wharncliff, maybe just a smidgen of an up sweep near the point, then I'd have to break my not buying streak....;) but funds have all been directed lately to more pressing issues...I know...where are my priorities?

G2

WOW!!!!!! Sign me up! Of course, I assume that those of us that own Owyhees get priority (and a discount). :rolleyes:

The knife is even more impressive to the eye and in the hand than the pictures can express. Without a clip, it really feels like one piece when opened (I know you have heard this with other knives too). The ergonomics are superb.

In S30V and at Scott's price point, this will be a hard knife to beat.

Scott - you will be busy!

....... What is the price/price point?????????? I'm dying to know even a 'ballpark' figure. :confused: :) ;) :D

SPEAK TO ME...........

edit for <><> SPEAK TO ME ........... PLEASE!

hi there,
needless to repeat that this knife is absolutely gorgeous :cool: , but... I have to repeat markus' question because I absolutely can't figure out the answer: how is it possible to bend the liner far enough that it will provide a good lockup und keep the blade closed securely?
how is a detent ball going to be inserted? :confused:

Atomic Zero's, Idea was a good one .Give the customer the option
But it shure is nice
;)

Back