• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Introducing Murfs Paw Kydex

My full time job has me traveling quite a bit right now. I'm quite behind on custom sheath orders and the concealment belt holster has been very popular, so I'm going to have to be very strict on new orders for a bit until I get caught up. All current orders will be still be honored, but please be patient with me, I promise its worth the wait.

Thanks for all the interest still coming in. I have a very large order pending, so if you have a request please email me and I will consider the order depending on my circumstances.

Sorry I haven't posted any recent pictures. I appreciate all the patience from loyal customers.

Last year I bought a used SP8 that came with a Murphs Paw kydex sheath. Very high quality and it still has amazing retention. Outstanding work!

Last year I bought a used SP8 that came with a Murphs Paw kydex sheath. Very high quality and it still has amazing retention. Outstanding work!

Thank you sir. I hope it serves you well. If it ever needs any servicing, just give me a shout, it's covered.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure when I will be able to continue taking orders. Personal issues.

Back