Is Ganzo Firebird F753M1 any good, please share your opinon if you have one !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Great post James!!

Beginning to warm up.....time to get the popcorn!

If ganzo is a thief for using an axis lock then benchmade is stealing from whoever invented a folding knife. or just a knife period. Society moves forward by building upon what came before.

Actually that's how society moves backwards, no motive for innovation !

9cr and Stregone, both under 10 posts and already making it on folks ignore lists.

I would say welcome and good luck finding some knives that aren't made by thieves.
If they steal from others, what makes you think they will be honest with you when it comes to things like blade steel, or hardness ratings?

OP you came here to ask what WE think. WE think Ganzo sucks and they rip off other's designs.
One little search of the BFs would tell you that, so why post? Hoping someone would tell you what you want to hear? Not gonna happen here.

No popcorn needed.

If ganzo is a thief for using an axis lock then benchmade is stealing from whoever invented a folding knife. or just a knife period. Society moves forward by building upon what came before.

You really should spend more time learning about knives if that is what you are interested in or whatever else you happen to be interested in, and less time making matter of fact type "ad hominem" statements that are not based in fact. It's a slippery slope and false cause argument rolled into one.

We are not talking about society here, Socrates. We're talking about theft of intellectual property. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Don't confuse innovation with theft.

Let the quotes begin in 3..2..1..:D

Thieves must sit in prison

~Vladimir Putin~

Thieves respect property. They merely wish the property to become their property that they may more perfectly respect it. ~Gilbert K. Chesterton~

I don't know why, but audiences are often sympathetic to thieves. Sometimes they are more sympathetic to thieves then they are to earnest people. What does that say about society?
~ Matt Dillon~

“The robb'd that smiles, steals something from the thief; He robs himself that spends a bootless grief.”
― William Shakespeare, Othello

“I would not put a thief in my mouth to steal my brains.”
― William Shakespeare, Othello

“If theft is advantageous to everyone who succeeds at it, and adultery is a good strategy, at least for males, for increasing presence in the gene pool, why do we feel they are wrong? Shouldn't the only morality that evolution produces be the kind Bill Clinton had - being sorry you got caught?”
― Robert J. Sawyer, Calculating God. :D

When I got up early this morning I was bored until I heard I can't believe I got an axis lock for $11 then I knew things were going to get interesting. So my only advice is save up your money buy a real one as even when I was a kid I loved getting a good deal but then I realized real quick I didn't like cheap knockoff crap either hopefully you'll figure it out.

Be seeing you, Arick

You must be ganzo's marketing department. Gtfo.

One of the ganzos I have had pretty soft steel. But I was at a show yesterday and I was surprised to see just how many dealers were selling clones and especially ganzos. Most of them had really positive things to say about the newer ones. Especially when in the firebird line. I saw some of the autos that look similar to your knife and they were impressive especially for the price. I don't get involved in the who used what without permission argument. My hobbies are the area of my life in which to be selfish. I buy knives for me. Its a product, not a relationship.

What? A dealer selling them had really positive things to say about them? Amazing!

Besides " intellectual property theft " these counterfeits are made with questionable steel and heat treat. I've yet to meet an honest thief . ;)

One of the ganzos I have had pretty soft steel. But I was at a show yesterday and I was surprised to see just how many dealers were selling clones and especially ganzos. Most of them had really positive things to say about the newer ones. Especially when in the firebird line. I saw some of the autos that look similar to your knife and they were impressive especially for the price. I don't get involved in the who used what without permission argument. My hobbies are the area of my life in which to be selfish. I buy knives for me. Its a product, not a relationship.
WOW, I bet it's the same dealers that sell Quartermaster.

What in the hell is up with this entitled generation. As long as its in their favor, it should be handed to them with an apology.

ed2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back