It's my turn for a Give a way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a knife maker in any way. But I would like to have a gladius style short sword, I would like to have a chopper. BUT I don't want to/can't pay outrageous prices. I also would like a little tiny fixed blade for ultra low key (think "in the watch pocket" or "in the wallet" style) carry. So I tried my hand:

NDzA8iP.jpg

It did not turn out great. I can't seem to drill through this 1095. I am the definition of a beginner, and I'm kind of ignorant and clueless. But I wanted to get a couple rough tries in before I have to go back to school in the city.

Good luck to everyone. I have greatly enjoyed everyone's pictures, jokes, music, and stories. Thanks for participating. And a huge thanks to mykel for this crazy generous gaw!! Your an amazing member of this community sir!

I'll leave all participants with this. If you showed up and posted in this forum for a give away even if you don't win stick around and enjoy johns forum! It's a awesome place with a great group of members. Lots of great topics to comment on.

And if you have the money and are looking for a amazing custom knife at a great price give John a shot!! He makes some damn fine custom knives!!!!

I figure with all the harvest posts this is a worthwhile place to ask (now that I've joined): Does anybody have a good method for drying and using thistles?

Thanks to everyone for a really enjoyable thread, and of course especially to Mykel for his incredible generosity! Congratulations to the winners, whoever they may be!

Have you done must carving/woodwork with the 3? How does that abrupt choil feel?

The choil doesn't bother me like it seems to others. I carry a 3 EDC now along with a folder (don't want people in town freaking out over someone pulling out a fixed blade in public) but over all I love the 3 & believe it can hadle just about anything it's neede for

Time's up folks,773 is the base line #.
I'll be back with the first pick in a bit.

The choil doesn't bother me like it seems to others. I carry a 3 EDC now along with a folder (don't want people in town freaking out over someone pulling out a fixed blade in public) but over all I love the 3 & believe it can hadle just about anything it's neede for

Yeah, I don't own one, but I was apprehensive about the choil. I'd like to carry a fixed blade along with a folder, but never find myself grabbing one.

Okay guys,the RNG spit out #452 for the first pick.
That would be Rat Finkenstein!
Congrats Rat,you get first pick of the 2 knives offered.
Sent me your choice & addy please.

True Random Number Generator
Min:1
Max:773
Result: