Jack's Random Tuesday Carry

A factory store second:
tAjp54V.jpg

cq4LBGQ.jpg

Maybe the sheath was sold separately. I see it doesn't match.
I got these 3 for bargain price...rough and unfinished..but with a little work they cleaned up ok

Attachments

• 1000011000.jpg
    1000011000.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 8
Here's quite a nice knife, that I'm sure I've never carried. I have only a vague idea of where or when I got it. Probably one of the antique malls that's closed recently, probably some time between the downtown tornado and the queen's death.
zXZ1ZhW.jpg

DAuWnQZ.jpg

This stamp is supposed to be 1980-1989, but I don't see a year for this stamp with no dots. A tryout with no dots from 1979? A holdover from 1990 before the Bradford PA stamps started?

Last edited:
Here's quite a nice knife, that I'm sure I've never carried. I have only a vague idea of where or when I got it. Probably one of the antique malls that's closed recently, probably some time between the downtown tornado and the queen's death.
zXZ1ZhW.jpg

DAuWnQZ.jpg

This stamp is supposed to be 1980-1989, but I don't see a year for this stamp with no dots. A tryout with no dots from 1979? A holdover from 1990 before the Bradford PA stamps started?
That's really nice Jer 😎👍

The Gods of Chance dealt me this fine Joseph Rodgers Lambsfoot Barlow, gifted to me by Brian Fixall Fixall :) :thumbsup:

hl2kcI5.jpg

That one almost stayed here stateside with me. 🤣

It brings me a lot of joy to see pics of the knives I sent you Jack! :D

Today I'm carrying this wonderful 2020 BladeForums Viper that has been recovered in some gorgeous, 1970's Westinghouse butterscotch paper Micarta. :)

01LOlTZ.jpg

That one almost stayed here stateside with me. 🤣

It brings me a lot of joy to see pics of the knives I sent you Jack! :D

Today I'm carrying this wonderful 2020 BladeForums Viper that has been recovered in some gorgeous, 1970's Westinghouse butterscotch paper Micarta. :)

01LOlTZ.jpg
I'm not surprised buddy! :D Thanks again Brian, I'm actually carrying another of the knives you sent me today :) Those Aplets and Cotlets were delicious! 😋 That micarta is gorgeous! :cool: :thumbsup:

7BVQWVk.jpg

Back