Jack's Random Tuesday Carry

PE7Qmn5.jpg

Johnny the Fox is right; this would be a great saltwater fishing knife.
Cool Jer :cool: :thumbsup:

I'm late to the party, but Lady Luck dealt with a good hand :) :thumbsup:

hsRV3tK.jpg

Very nice Jer, with that kind of luck you should play the lottery! :D Lady Luck also smiled on me, when I pulled out this Kent Fish Knife gifted to me by r8shell r8shell :) :thumbsup:

l2V7Lbi.jpg
Nice to see that one get a random carry. If it's too cold out to go fishing, maybe you'll use it to cut up some fish & chips. 😄

I happened to notice this Solidus penknife sitting out on my desk, and picked it up for Random Tuesday. It might be big enough to slice a sardine.
yuq31Zm.jpg

Nice to see that one get a random carry. If it's too cold out to go fishing, maybe you'll use it to cut up some fish & chips. 😄

I happened to notice this Solidus penknife sitting out on my desk, and picked it up for Random Tuesday. It might be big enough to slice a sardine.
yuq31Zm.jpg
LOL! :D It's a really cool knife, much better than the two-blade versions I've handled :) I always think that's a pretty cool knife too Rachel (sorry for the slow reply) :thumbsup:

Picked out this Croisadale of Leeds today, early stainless and ivory :thumbsup:

yovhnlM.jpg

Good Tuesday morning to you. I like the micarta on this one by Sakman Steenkamp. 3/5/8’s, N690, liners are mill relieved and jeweled. He calls it a Rhino. Looks to me like a bit of a Native and a Dino. Strong snap.
View attachment 2390707
Beautiful micarta Kurt. It looks like one stout knife. Fantastic that he " jewels " the liners.👌

My random pick was this small fixed blade today, a collaboration between Boker Plus and Midgards Messer, a chunky little knife with nice aesthetics I think. I bought the knife as a travelling companion for my trip to Bulgaria back at the start of May, and I don't think I've carried it since :thumbsup:

CtnGdDP.jpg

My random pick was this small fixed blade today, a collaboration between Boker Plus and Midgards Messer, a chunky little knife with nice aesthetics I think. I bought the knife as a travelling companion for my trip to Bulgaria back at the start of May, and I don't think I've carried it since :thumbsup:

CtnGdDP.jpg
That looks like a sturdy little companion Jack. Could I see a little bit more of it? How is the handle?

Pretty ugly shields on these Great American Story knives by Boker.
b3XWuPj.jpg
Unusual for Boker :thumbsup:
That looks like a sturdy little companion Jack. Could I see a little bit more of it? How is the handle?

Thanks buddy, Midgards Messer knives are expensive, and I thought I got a bargain :) I'm cheating just a little bit with the pics ;) :D The handle is comfortable, I have big hands, and can get 3 fingers on it :thumbsup:

BO02BO033_01_boker

BO02BO033_05_boker

Back