Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

No Doubt, totally agree
I like the price of CG,, but lately I'm willing to pay more to get a Satin finish.
Where I'm at now, I'll leave SR101 coated, but with the great corrosion resistance of INFI, I prefer it bare.

Also, if you're a sad piggy like me that missed the boat for a coated TGLB off the site,, a LE version would probably be the same as what you'll pay for a coated off the exchange right now.

Limited edition, generally satin finished and numbered.
The TGLB has never been offered with it, only coated to my knowledge.

A lot have been offered in CG, and LE,,, AMS, ASHBM, BWM, NMSFNO, let's get this iconic Busse in glorious Satin. Come on Boss!!!
Thank you. That would save a lot of elbow grease.

I like the price of CG,, but lately I'm willing to pay more to get a Satin finish.
Where I'm at now, I'll leave SR101 coated, but with the great corrosion resistance of INFI, I prefer it bare.

Also, if you're a sad piggy like me that missed the boat for a coated TGLB off the site,, a LE version would probably be the same as what you'll pay for a coated off the exchange right now.

I mean, i actually prefer the painted versions... I like the battle scars through use more than a satin finish on my users and the holes in the pommel/talon are prone to rust which is really hard to clean

I still want an LE and agree they would knock the CG prices right down which would be nice!

Maybe someone could answer, before my Google fu finds out, but how many knives have only been offered coated?
Off the top of my head:
TGLB
Ash 2
AALB

Last edited:
Maybe someone could answer, before my Google fu finds out, but how many knives have only been offered coated?
Off the top of my head:
TGLB
Ash 2
AALB

TGLB's came uncoated in comp finish. My ASH-2 from is comp finished from Busse. :p

Did they have the LB treatment? I thought only the original TG's were offered in competition

Hmmm, you got me there, I might have confused the two. I know my ASH-2 is competition finished straight from Busse though. :)

I could drop big coin on that knife. Especially if it kept with the original TGLB concept, as shown on the board, in cross section.

Back