Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Nope, I am certain, I do not like Darryl Dixon, Would love a TGLB in Satin, I think JAXX should replace Darryl in the Walking Dead-Cheers!!!

Haha, no worries, my desire for the TGLB LE has nothing to do with him.
Jaxx certainly would be better armed, and definitely has a better sense of humor :thumbup:

Yes, Jaxx could introduce a new TGLB every week in different color combo's for at least the next 5 seasons!-Cheers
Haha, no worries, my desire for the TGLB LE has nothing to do with him.
Jaxx certainly would be better armed, and definitely has a better sense of humor :thumbup:

Nope, I am certain, I do not like Darryl Dixon, Would love a TGLB in Satin, I think JAXX should replace Darryl in the Walking Dead-Cheers!!!

:eek: ...No thanks! Definitely not in the mood to be gettin' hit in the noggin with that barb wire covered baseball bat! ;) :D

Understand-You will be introduced as Jaxx the knife-A brand new character, more sophisticated and intelligent than Darryl-James Bond like
:eek: ...No thanks! Definitely not in the mood to be gettin' hit in the noggin with that barb wire covered baseball bat! ;) :D

I hope you're insinuating a guess there Jaxx and that's not a fact you've figured out/been told!

Spoiler alert! Sorry, did I forget to mention? ;)

(Joking here. I have been ducking every single speculation/spoiler thread & post since the season finalé everywhere because I don't wanna know...til the blow. :))

I think there's a lot of interest, but the forums been slower than usual until OP2w picks back up

I guess may be because TGLBLE will ruin the secondary pricing of TGLB which gone crazy right now, that why it got less interest that it should be.

I guess may be because TGLBLE will ruin the secondary pricing of TGLB which gone crazy right now, that why it got less interest that it should be.
I see your point, but I don't think people would be against its release just so they can make $200 more on selling a coated version.

I think it's just more of a "yeah I'd be interested in that" but they don't want to keep posting about it.
Threads like this are usually maintained by a few,, it keeps it fun. I love seeing how the B8 thread is still going strong!
And let's not forget the B13, and the Basic Zilla!

I have seen a few different versions of this knife. what do you think an LE would look like?

Last edited:
Naw, just sit back and enjoy the forum.
Only Jerry knows what will be released, but we can hope one day some sweet Satin TGLB LE's are part of that release :thumbup:

I have seen a few different versions of this knife. what do you think an LE would look like?

Solid tang, TGLB hollow grind. Fuller. Satin finish. Green Snakeskin micarta...

What?
...A HOG can dream, can't he? ;):D

Back