Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

I appreciate the grind of the TGLB, and the heft of the original... A blend of both would be cool. :)

This, I to prefer the heft of the original over the TGLB-I would be in for a TGLB Satin-I would buy 3 of these!!!
I appreciate the grind of the TGLB, and the heft of the original... A blend of both would be cool. :)

I'm sure TGLBLE is definitely possible. Satin finish and big fuller shouldn't be that difficult to do in production these day.

To be honest I'm surprised it hasn't already been offered.
Iconic Busse design, groundbreaking Light Brigade treatment, and sweet sweet Satin INFI

This would be the ultimate come back for O2W for sure. We can only dream and ask. I would be down for two.

I'm ready to buy one.

Solid tang, TGLB hollow grind. Fuller. Satin finish. Green Snakeskin micarta...

What?
...A HOG can dream, can't he? ;):D

I forgot something... NM treatment, ball bearing finish.
Now we're talkin'. ;)

The TGLB LE really needs to happen, and it should be at a super low price like when the SFNO LEs came out. But obviously you can't offer them to just anyone at that price, so it should be limited to pepople who've been on this forum for at least 10 years.

C'mon Jerry, bring the awesomeness that would be the TGLB LE!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I actually just heard from a good source that these may be offered to inducted HOGS!

I actually just heard from a good source that these may be offered to inducted HOGS!

Yes, that's right. To those HOGs who have shaken the man's hand in person.

(Yep, just making isht up as I go along. ;) I dunno, they don't tell me nuthin'! sniff
:D)

Back