JK EDC thread

Seems like we should have a EDC thread, I always enjoy the traditional and general forum versions. :)

I'll start, despite a common myth (which I started and perpetuate :D) I do sometimes carry JK's other then my JK Toby's Knife number 1

JK Tin Knife I won from the urban EDC contest with some black walnut burl legs and brass pins, with my (sitflyer improved) GEC Bullnose in 01 no less.

So anyone else carrying a JK as an EDC today?

Last edited:
Cool little JK and nice sodbuster, wanna tell us about it?

Here's my blade loadout for the day.

jksebenza.jpg

Sure :) "JK Tin Knife I won from the urban EDC contest with some black walnut burl legs and brass pins, with my (sitflyer improved) GEC Bullnose in 01 no less."

I was finally able to edit my post and put in some details, i always like seeing you Clip Anniversary EDC machine!

Thanks for the details, KY. Good looking pair.

I wonder if there are any other Clipped EDCs like mine out there.

This week it has been these two.
JK Bluegill and a GEC White Owl in walnut.

I always always have my watch, light, and folder. And ALWAYS have my anniversary EDC close by. Either in my pocket or in my backpack (which is with me daily).

9EDC2164-E2AD-4111-BC24-9E6B275D4165-13934-00000664C56DFF5B_zps1a983e43.jpg

My JK lunch kit.
AD2EEFED-7362-440C-B3D7-F9304C05336F-13934-000005FF4416686F_zps73ffb92b.jpg

Such a nice little blade. So useful and I am really really enjoying the scandivex grind. :) :thumbup:

Merry Sunday fellows :)

Sam graduated form kindergarten on Friday, they had a little ceremony and everything and he sang a few songs with his classmates, it was fun

today the JK Sam's Swayback, in maple burl and brass, and 2012 forum knife which I've recently picked up the courage to start using. I think they make a handsome pair so i try to carry them together.

I have had a lot of much better flashlights then the Fenix microstream but i always ended up coming back to it's cheap thrill, plus it's not easy to find another pockatable flashlight using an fairly easy to find battery (AAA) with a tail cap and a decent beam and lumens rating, and I like all those things, wish it could tail stand but I really like a tail cap switch.

P.s the Olight S10 in the giveaway is on of those much better lights, even has a magnet in the bottom so you can tail stand it at any given angle on a piece of metal, handy for car work FYI. Links int eh sig line :)

I carry the same microstream light. I have nicer ones, but that one is the most useful for all the reasons you mentioned.

While I do rotate the EDC's I use at work, this JK is on my belt more than 50% of the time.

Attachments

• Work Tools.jpg
    Work Tools.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 56
Hope everyone had a good memorial day,

todays carry: Jk riverwoods companion in cocobolo :)

That is a beautiful RWC. A few years back, that model is how I found John, then found BF, then started down the road to financial ruin!:)

I miss my RWC - it was not as beautiful as yours, but it is a great knife.

I gave mine to my friend Kirill so he would have a nice JK knife.

best

mqqn

this today:

A Jk Toby's Knives V2.0, with maple burl scales, sanded to 100 grit, stained and linseed-ed :p

think I'm the only one playing but I am having fun :D

Back