JK Knives Passaround Review Thread

Thanks Bro...... I didnt know if there was somebody ahead of you still.

Oh, and enjoy the kephart. Its yours bro. Just a payback for being my bud.;)

I hope it serves you well.

Thanks Bro...... I didnt know if there was somebody ahead of you still.

Oh, and enjoy the kephart. Its yours bro. Just a payback for being my bud.;)

I hope it serves you well.

Dude I don't think so:eek:

I can't take that from you,.

You can't buy my friendship, and if you could a beer is all it takes. I'm cheap:p

Tough Sh%# dude. I will send it right back to ya, so save me the shipping. Call it a late B-DAY gift then.

Take it bro. Dont make me come out there and sheath it between your cheeks:eek::D:p

Thanks man. I have recieved alot from my WSS bros. I will pay it forward to you bastids, even if it gets ugly!:eek:

Your welcome dude.:cool:

Tough Sh%# dude. I will send it right back to ya, so save me the shipping. Call it a late B-DAY gift then.

Take it bro. Dont make me come out there and sheath it between your cheeks:eek::D:p

Wouldn`t that be considered a concealed weapon? :eek:

John

Just got a call from one of my guys at work. The knives are sitting on my desk:thumbup:

I will give them a workout on Thursday and have them shipped out by Friday.

Are the passaround knives going back to John?

What a great gift. You guys are top notch. I haven't met any of you in person (yet), but call you friends nonetheless.

Just got a call from one of my guys at work. The knives are sitting on my desk:thumbup:

I will give them a workout on Thursday and have them shipped out by Friday.

Are the passaround knives going back to John?

I think they do go back to john....

Glad they came safe bro:thumbup: Have fun with em!

Got to play with these knives today. Like mentioned earlier, the fit and finish are very nice.

They all performed very good at the simple tasks I gave them.

I really liked the stubby Kephart. It felt great in hand and cut well also. I am proud to say its mine and humbled because it was gifted to me by JWilliams.

The edc bushcraft also was very nice. I would like to see the edges of the handle rounded a lil more though.

The hikers back up is a fine lil knife. The clip point performed the best when I drilled in wood. I would like to see the handle about a 1/2" longer and the edge thinned out a lil. But it still performed the tasks I gave it well.

Thanks for including me in this, and thanks again to Jake for giving me this knife.

Here are some pics.

elayn088.jpg

elayn093.jpg

elayn098.jpg

elayn099.jpg

elayn100.jpg

Got interrupted by someone knocking on my neighbors house.

elayn092.jpg

Had to take a pic with the Brown micarta EDC Bushcraft next to my JK EDC in brown streaked Micarta

elayn090.jpg

elayn103.jpg

Your welcome dude....Its my pleasure.

Hey, great review too. Who convexed your EDC? it looks like a freakin laser!

It is a lazer man. Siguy did the work! I'm gonna have him convex the stubby too :D

I may have to look up Siguy. Guess I should read up more on convex blades. I know very little, hehe

I prefer convex blades, but there are others out there that do not. These 3 knives were not convexed and performed great. I didn't even sharpen them up before using and they could have probably used it.

If your gonna send a knife to Siguy to convex, send him a cheap one first, just incase you don't like it.

Tony,
That EDK looks like it was made as a matching set with that EDC Bushcrafter. That is what I like to call "Magic" micarta. Nice review you added there too.

-RB

Now that the passaround is over, we will have a drawing to see which of the reviewers wins both of the knives. I will reread this thread, and assign numbers in order of the reviewers. I will have my granddaughters pick the winner this afternoon. Good luck guys, and thank you all for your time.

John

As far as I can tell, this is the order of the reviews
1) bdws1975
2) j williams
3) Rockywolf
4) Jeff H
5) raindog101
6) tknife
7) cody1

These are your numbers guys. We will see who wins this afternoon.

Last edited:
Man that John is something else.:thumbup:

Since I was lucky enough to get Jakes stubby kephart, the rest of you guys can fight over these two knives.:cool:

Back