JK Knives Passaround Review Thread

Tony better idea, give the Keppy to me and you take the other two knives.

Is this thing on?

-RB

Don`t try to make Tony cry, I thinks he likes that Kephart! Besides, wait untill you see the Kephart I`m posting pics of tomorrow. :eek: I think I will call it "Kepzilla"

Don`t try to make Tony cry, I thinks he likes that Kephart! Besides, wait untill you see the Kephart I`m posting pics of tomorrow. :eek: I think I will call it "Kepzilla"

Don't forget I a allready have an edc of yours that fills the small knife role quite well:D

Now a keppzilla:eek: That would be interesting
:thumbup:

Now here are my two lovely models with the winning number. Hanna on the left, and Hayley on the right.
5tw51w.jpg

The winner is raindog101
and one more pic with the hat (a little free advertising never hurt)
28s669h.jpg

raindog101 - please send your address to tonym

Congrats Raindog.

I will polish the knives up for you and ship tomorrow, if I have your addy by then.

John, your Grandaughters are adorable!

Congrats to Raindog!!!!! A fitting winner of these blades.

Cuties John....They are adoreable! where do I get a hat from??:D

My daughter had it made for me at the mall. Believe it or not, those two little hams asked me for a quarter apiece for "modeling fees". I think grandma had something to do with that! So, I gave them each $5 and had grandma take them shopping.

John

those two little hams asked me for a quarter apiece for "modeling fees". I think grandma had something to do with that! So, I gave them each $5 and had grandma take them shopping.

John

Oh I see a price increase on Jk knives coming, he's just setting us up.:D

What's cool about Raindog winning is that he was one of the last guys to join the Passaround. Congrats!

-RB

Hey you guys! This is awesome! Thanks so much to John, for being such a generous guy, and putting these babies up in a raffle. And thanks to everyone else for participating in the passaround, and contributing their great reviews. I learn so much from you all, I hope I can put some of that knowledge to use with these wonderful knives! Tony, PM inbound with my address...

And John, those are two cuties you have there. I just found out we're going to have another girl, to team up with our 3 year old daughter. Daddy just got even more outnumbered. Hope they like to play in the woods. Gotta have someone to leave my knives to when I'm dead and gone...

I'm gonna clean the knives up for you and ship em out tomorrow.

Another girl, thats great bro. You gonna keep trying for that boy?

Nope, we're getting too old to try again. We both agreed to stop after 2, no matter boy or girl. That's cool, you can teach girls all the stuff you can teach boys, you just have to put it in Barbie terms sometimes. You know, WWBD?

Gotcha bro, I think it was 1 and done for my wife and I. My daughter is my life.

And John, those are two cuties you have there. I just found out we're going to have another girl, to team up with our 3 year old daughter. Daddy just got even more outnumbered. Hope they like to play in the woods. Gotta have someone to leave my knives to when I'm dead and gone...

Thanks! When my 3 daughters (now 31, 25, and 25) were all in their teens (at the same time :eek:) Life was a living hell! Now they are all grown up, and I miss those days.

John

Back