Join the "Save Jim Clifton from HIKV" Society

The following is the "TRUTH"! OF COURSE,Koz,
Blues,Tom, Rusty,Brian,& THAT CRAZY NDN are too wrapped up in that .... ,that they are trying to induct me into!Yes I have a "few" K'S(Bill keeps "Sneaking them to me, YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW MANY I'VE TURNED DOWN,BEING KIND, IT'S HARD TO TELL HIM "NO")!
I ONLY HAVE THEM FOR "RESEARCH"!I compare one against another to see which is best,It's really difficult!I do this unselfishly to be able to give others answers! BUT instead of "THANKING ME",I get ABUSE!It was embaressing watching Blues,Tom,& Vince trying to hide(take) some of Ray's K's,that's why Ray demod. the quick draw,to keep Blues away!I am also "immune" to UNCLE,& HIS CALL OF "oh jim"I have one with your name on it ,or "one in the air to JIM !I am "NOW"waiting for the APOLOG.TO begin!
jim

Jim, you're a good sport but to clarify, what do you mean by a "few" khukuris?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Harry
who is trying to save Jim from HIKV

Koz,
A few, means" more" than two!One needs
more than two (for research only) to compare!
Being a professional You know about tests!
jim

Now I don't want to sound off out of place or turn but wasn't it Jim who started to get all paranoid about a missing Khuk as he was getting ready to leave? The anxiety and look of apprehension on his face surely conveyed to me that he was deep into the symptoms of HIKV. Luckily for all of us at the Konvention who witnessed this site he found his Khuk and held it lovingly to his chest as he walked out the door with his head held high with dignity and an air of self-delusion (of not having HIKV).
biggrin.gif

Sorry Jim, I know I just met you only recently but the fun and the conversations at the Konvention have made me feel close enough to those on the forum that I can embelish just a little bit.
biggrin.gif

Q,
Appreh. worry?? IT WAS A "BURA " & THAT CRAZY FRIEND OF MINE(BLUES) WAS TRYING TO MAKE IT DISAPPEAR!YOU DIDN'T SEE HIS GLASSY STARE AS HE PICKED IT UP & SAID IT'S A "BURA"!!DIDN'T YOU SEE HIM TRY & HIDE IT AMONG THE VILL. WHILE I WENT OUT FOR BEER??
YOU MENTIONED THAT HIKV STUFF AGAIN!!OK , KOZ ,LET'S TAKE A POLL,MOST MEMBERS OF THE BROTHERHOOD WILL BE "ON MY SIDE"!IF I LOSE I WILL ADMIT IT!BUT I AIN'T GONNA LOSE!
jim

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jim_l_clifton:
I'M A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE!!</font>

It's true. If it weren't for the circumstance of khukuris being available, Jim wouldn't be buying them. He's a prisoner of circumstance -- we have to rescue him!

Besides, it's an even better reason to buy a khukuri than, "Well, if it's going to the dog, then I'll take it." Most dogs actually have little interest in khukuris, after all. It's only rational beings (like Jim for instance) who are vulnerable to HIKV.

------------------
-Cougar :{)
Use of Weapons

[This message has been edited by Cougar Allen (edited 03-09-2001).]

:
Tsimi if it's a poll you want, weeelllll....
Brother I'm sorry, But you have HIKV-2 worse than anyone I ever seed!!!! er, seen.
smile.gif

Just imagine, and you trying to hide it behind "Research" of all things and almost had me converted over to the escalated super HIKV you have as well with me just beginning to "think" I was into "Research" as well.

I'm sure glad that Barb dragged me out for a whole catfish dinner so I could "see" my mistaken ways.
After 3 1/2 Whole catfish and some of the absolute best salsa I have ever et along with some good ol' Southern Okra & Tomatoes and potatoes and onions I am now all comfortabley full and in full knowledge of my HIKV-1 and your attempt to sabotage me.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

I am gonna watch you real close now brother before you attempt to trade me some beads and mirrors for one of my beloved H.I. khukuris.
biggrin.gif

------------------

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;---Yvsa-G@WebTV.net----&gt;®

"VEGETARIAN".............
Indin word for lousy hunter.

:
Bro the next time you and the Sherpa Girl are in Tulsa try to make your departure around 9:00 p.m. or so on a Friday and Barb and me will be mighty proud to take y'all out for some of that catfish!!!!
And if Ryan's isn't serving it then, still make you departure a bit later and we will take y'all to Pauline's just down the street and around the corner where the specialty is catfish year around, or to the Whiteriver Fish Market. Catfish abounds in Tulsa!!
smile.gif

It won't make any difference what day it is then.
I think Ryan's is better, because the fish are whole, but the fillets Pauline's serves ain't bad at
all and their Green Tomato Relish is Wonderful!!!
I can't tell the difference any more between the pond raised channel cat and the wild ones in the rivers since they've got the fish food right. It's all been good for a few years now. Of course that 12 pounder I caught a few years back on 6 Lb test line was dayumed good eatin too!!!
biggrin.gif

And if Tsimi ate more or any catfish he might even get to where he "owns up" to that very serious case of HIKV-2 he has.
biggrin.gif

------------------

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;---Yvsa-G@WebTV.net----&gt;®

NDN,
US SOUTHERNERS "INVENTED THAT TYPE OF EATING"!Try catfish(finger catfish is even better)with greens hotsauce & cornbread!NDN,
IT IS RESEARCH"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HIKV(even though my sweet sister in law asked if I was taking med.)Cougar, you an the NDN,are beginning to see the light,(Blues & Rusty are HOPELESS),& Koz is....! Come on guys,join MY research,renounce this HIKV MYTH!Join me & we will try & save KOZ!By the way,just got a Tarwar by Durba,see I got something besides a K!HEE!Koz,the BROTHERHOOD is siding with me,give up!I have no HIKV,votes will agree!
JIM

Jeem, I don't need saving...

Case in point: For a month and a half I have had no khukuris on order, nor have I purchased any. You, on the other hand have made purchases in that time. So arguably, you have HIKV and I am in remission.

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Harry

I'm afraid Jim has experienced a neurologic condition called "RUSTBRAIN". It comes from having chronic ferric oxide levels in the toxic range for so long that irreversible damage has been done.

Little is known about this conditon, but it mimics that of those suffering from "wetbrain" ( seen in cases of chronic alcoholism ) where longterm high-toxicity levels result in reducing brain function to the point it is difficult to distinguish between "wetbrain" and Organic Brain Syndrome.

As pathetic as Jim seems, once "rustbrain" has set in there is nothing that can be done to reverse it. However, left alone it will only get worse. He needs to be placed under sedation and electro-convulsive or insulin-shock treatment for a prolonged time.

Unfortunately, the diagnosis precludes his ever again leaving a skilled nursing or psychiatric facility except for brief supervised excursions.
hapfac01.gif
icon26.gif
icon82.gif
icon12.gif

[This message has been edited by Rusty (edited 03-10-2001).]

Actually, many of the cerebral complications of chronic alcoholism are secondary to chronic malnutrition, particularly deficiencies in the vitamin thiamine.

Similar syndromes are seen in severely affected HIKV victims, apparently due to subsisting on roots and grubs while hoarding money for "that one last khukuri."

Associated features include forgetfulness, blank stare, obsessive sheathing and resheathing of large curvy knives, and repetitive mindless behaviors like chopping innocent vegetation, sharpening, and polishing.

It's a sad, sad thing.

Maybe we need a telethon.

:
Rusty my brother I bow to your superior knowledge of diseases and their roots.
I knew I had a huge chance of being mistaken about Tsimi's problem being HIKV-2 so RUSTBRAIN it is if you say so.
smile.gif

Knowing that you have more experience in such things as this I retract all my previous statements about HIKV-2.
Sorry my mistake.
frown.gif

Now does this mean that anyone that Tsimi has had an influence on have a chance of coming down with this dreaded RUSTBRAIN, am I still safe or am I experienceing the 1st signs by thinking along Tsimi's line of "RESEARCH"?
smile.gif

Please tell me that I am still safe and that this so called "RESEARCH" is just a _filigiment_ of my _imagincation_!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I have always freely admitted to having HIKV and proudly joined the ranks of my brothers that have had more experience. I do so once again.

Tsimi I really feel for you Man!!!!
RUSTBRAIN indeed.
Perhaps if you freely distributed all your khukuri's and gunting's among your friend's and brother's this could be reversed without such stringent means!!!
Please Man, REPENT NOW!!!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

And lookie, Even DocPat joined in with his superior dx. Now I really feel for you Taimi, Oh man, what are we to do with our friend and brother?
Perhaps a Telethon is in order, or is that _Marathon_)?
wink.gif

------------------

>>>>---Yvsa-G@WebTV.net---->®

[This message has been edited by Yvsa (edited 03-10-2001).]

Yvsa: technically the diagnosis is HIKV-3 ( the terminal stage ). Rustbrain is just the common vernacular.

What I think threw you off was the assumption , and an understandable one too, that Jim had to go thru stage 2 first. He in fact did, but alas, unknown to us. It is possible to substitute one addiction for another, and the poor man had gone thru stage one and two, transfered his addiction to guntings, and only then fell afoul of HIKV once more.

His HIKV addiction thus exploded into the terminal phase.

If we had only known.
icon24.gif
icon25.gif

[This message has been edited by Rusty (edited 03-10-2001).]

Back