Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

One of my favorites! I thought the bright sunlight was kind of cool.
x4ic6lH.jpg

Thanks. My knife was made by Joe Allen of Indiana. I"m not sure if he was ever a full time maker. He makes very few these days. Learned a lot from Tony Bose. I know because I got a message from Tony about this knife.
You Whiskers is a great looking knife too:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, I'm just amazed at the talent out there in the custom and customizing world. Some people still say that no one can compete with some of the old world European cutlers, but that is simply not true.

Gev, that's a cool picture my friend! :thumbsup: I can't say the same for the contents! Those short stubby ones look like Dutch Bonnets!!!! :eek:

I have not tried the dutch bonnet peppers but they sure look similar to these habeneros. I will read up on them my friend. Thank you !

Thanks, here's an old Sheffield made Saynor pruner in its element.

View attachment 737929

Smashing W. Saynor !! And a lovely photograph indeed. I 'll get out mine. Thanks for reminding me how wondrous they are !

Thanks, I'm just amazed at the talent out there in the custom and customizing world. Some people still say that no one can compete with some of the old world European cutlers, but that is simply not true.
We (The US) has a large number of very talented knife makers. So does the "old world". I think probably we just don't know as much about them. I guess custom knives are so,ewhat local?

Back