Just say hello

NWA

I just wanted to say hello and thanks to the all who have become my friends/customers through Blade Forums.

I will be posting sticky posts on pics of my current models. But I just wanted to start one for everyone to stop in say hi. Also, if anyone has suggestions for any knife ideas or wants to just share some stories, bring it on:thumbup:

Thanks
Nick:)

Hey Bro, Glad to see this.
I love the two you made for me.
Ill post some pictures as soon as I see the sticky for pictures.

Kelly

Glad you did it Nick. this will be a great place to share my pics and trips using your knives. :thumbup:
Definitely have to stickie up a thread showing off all the different models and configurations that you have made. i think there are a lot more knives of yours out there that I haven't seen ;)

Excellent! I'm glad you have your own subforum Nick :thumbup: I don't own one of your knives yet (I'm on the list!) but I have handled one, and I must say, you may be my favorite maker yet... :D

Thanks for the support here. After all, it is you guys who kept ordering knives form me, that is waht really, made this possible. I intend to continue to improve on my knife making and hope that you guys will continue to help me do just that:thumbup:

So, feel free to talk everything outdoors not just my knives. I really do, enjoy bow hunting. Anyone else? Come this next deer season how would ya'll feel about a big buck contest and the winner will get a new knife from me? Of course, my deer won't be eligible for entry:(

Nick:)

That sounds good to me Nick. We meet at your place? :D

Congrats on the new forum!

B

Nick

Great to see you here with a forum..

Jim

"Hold Fast"

Hello Nick

I like your work it's great stuff nice grindline's and I Dig the shape's of the blade's, and the use of 0-1 steel.

Daniel S.

Hey Nick, pleasantly surprised to see you have your own sub-forum!!
Congrats bud!
Nick makes great knives with the most comfy handles Ive ever held.
I THINK i have all his models and am always adding to my NWA collection :thumbup:
Ill give u a call tomorrow bud

Excellent!!!!!!!! Congrats on your forum.

The temptation to order more knives will be be extremely high now!

Hi Nick and congrats on your forum.Great looking knives,can definetly see a Sierra Scout or a TK in the future.

Dennis

Man, just saw your hatchet! Thought I had all your models but I dont :(
We need to talk about your hatchet/anything that I might have missed! :D

Man, just saw your hatchet! Thought I had all your models but I dont :(
We need to talk about your hatchet/anything that I might have missed! :D

LOL. I hear ya. I want one of those too. Congrats on the forum Nick, I can't wait for the knife I have on order!

HEY NICK!

Congrats on your own forum. Now to remember to pop down here every now and then to keep updated.

Back