Just say hello

Nick,

Congrats on getting your own forum. :thumbup:

Unfortunately, finances are real tight right now, so pics are all I have for a while. :(
But, I have been eyeballing pics posted by some others like Brian A. (and others), collecting info and pics about a few of your knives that I am dying to get from you some day. - That day will come.

Now, at least I know where to find you when that day comes. :thumbup:

I posted a welcome in another thread here, but I thought I'd double up and say "Congrats" again.
I only have one of Nick's, the forum design knife (I think it's called the "Scout" now).
I wish I had money for more. Some day......

Thanks guys I really apreciate your support. I know full well times are tough right now. It really does suck, I guess all we can do is hope for the best:thumbup:

Nick:)

Yo Nick,

Thanks for the passaround on your littler blade. I really appreciate the generosity. I would never get a chance, otherwise, to touch such cool toys!

TF

Nick; congratulations on your site, and your skills. I really wish I had bought more of your work before you became "famous". Best to you, Bill.

I also wished that I had bought more of Nicks "older stuff." Back then, there was no wait and iirc, most knives he sold were 100 bucks! :)

Yup, plus my first knife from Nick only took a few weeks to get. Now his wait time is just a bit longer, but that is the price of fame :D They are well worth any wait time though.

Back