K20 | Picture Gallery

If anyone is interested I posted a preorder for the REV3 K20 scabbards. I capitalized all kinds of crap inappropriately in the listing too.

I'll keep it up until the end of this week and will email the subscribers list later tonight.

$20 deposit due now, mainly just to see how many are interested and how much material is needed. Delivery early June.

Price includes a shoulder strap, and I am making the front Omega Ring adjustable for preferred position.

4 color choices/combos as well, none of them are cobalt blue. If you really really want cobalt though, email me, I have a whole hide of it :D

Pre-Order HERE

Thanks!!

REV3scabbardonly.jpg

If it ever fails for any reason short of intentionally breaking it, I will repair it, replace it, or refund it. But, with that said, please be aware that the K20 was designed as a weapon and not a camping tool.

If you were doing something particularly stupid, that repair might be returning to you a tanto...
If a Zombie comes at me and has a wooden leg I’m grabbing the K18 then!!

From what I can tell if Tanto is the name of the knife model (or The Lone Ranger's sidekick) then yes, if it's just a feature then no.

Not really helpful but kind of helpful link..
The Tanto in my post was referring to Tanto Quantavious possibly being dispatched to kick someone's ass for breaking a sword. And he'd probably do it with what was left of said sword, after much meth and crack.

If anyone is interested I posted a preorder for the REV3 K20 scabbards. I capitalized all kinds of crap inappropriately in the listing too.

I'll keep it up until the end of this week and will email the subscribers list later tonight.

$20 deposit due now, mainly just to see how many are interested and how much material is needed. Delivery early June.

Price includes a shoulder strap, and I am making the front Omega Ring adjustable for preferred position.

4 color choices/combos as well, none of them are cobalt blue. If you really really want cobalt though, email me, I have a whole hide of it :D

Pre-Order HERE

Thanks!!

View attachment 2541887
These are only for the current K20’s, correct? No guarantees to fit the new pre-order K20.1?

BTW, I love the cobalt personally, as you know! :cool: As a wise man once said to me, “Pimpin’ ain’t easy, bro!” ;) 😂 👍

Chad do you plan on making any additional sheaths for the K-20 like these? ;) :D
I've had my head down for a few weeks trying to get some work done, I should be posting everything to my web store later in the week.

The work is all done, just drying and/or being assembled. Shiv sacks are done too.

Here's a sneak peek of a few of the leather sheaths and Shiv Sacks... I'll post some more later along with a Pirate Steampunk option that will be available ;)

View attachment 2513172

Last edited:
SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak - I don't know why anyone would want to order now for a sword they won't have for a year, but I don't have any indication they will be different. In my experience with CPK the knives are the same from run to run unless a tweak is made, can't say that for all companies.. eh-hem. I'm pretty partial to the blue too, it tends to evoke a visceral reaction one way or another :D

TommyGun56 TommyGun56 - Yes, I am planning to have all three styles available at various times. After Blade we can talk and I'll make a custom one if I don't do a batch, not sure how many people are left looking given the limited number of the first release, I may not do a batch before the new run gets close unless I get requests from people.

SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak - I don't know why anyone would want to order now for a sword they won't have for a year, but I don't have any indication they will be different. In my experience with CPK the knives are the same from run to run unless a tweak is made, can't say that for all companies.. eh-hem. I'm pretty partial to the blue too, it tends to evoke a visceral reaction one way or another :D
Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist has mentioned some slight tweaks, but hasn't made it clear yet what they might be (maybe he's not sure himself yet?). Why order a sheath early? IDK, because I'm EXCITED!!!!!!! Definitely cart before the horse though, lol! :D

TommyGun56 TommyGun56 - Yes, I am planning to have all three styles available at various times. After Blade we can talk and I'll make a custom one if I don't do a batch, not sure how many people are left looking given the limited number of the first release, I may not do a batch before the new run gets close unless I get requests from people.
Sounds good Chad. I will probably want more than 1 (possibly 3 or so) Just drop me an e-mail when you are ready. I sent you a DM-Thanks for the quick update

Tom

Pre-Order HERE

Thanks!!

View attachment 2541887
Chad, weird question, maybe, but would it be feasible to make some tweaks on this? To set it up for inverted-edge carry and have the tip end attachment moved further toward the throat?

I talked to Nathan about the changes they are discussing and for the time being would recommend holding off on buying sheaths for swords in the recent preorder. Leather is forgiving and the change would need to be pretty significant for them not to work, but the changes may allow for different more efficient designs that utilize any improvements they make. Regardless, there will be a lot more opportunities for leather between now and when they start shipping and if needed I'll work on getting a "Gen2" K20 to ensure optimal performance.

madcap_magician madcap_magician - For the pre-order I am incorporating multiple mounting positions for the front strap so the user can move it to their preferred position. Making it inverted would be a little more challenging because I tried to minimize the size and weight on this one the spacing on the spine side does't leave room for fasteners. I'd need to make the sheath a little wider. If you want to email me we can work something out, even if I do question the sanity of drawing this "cutting edge up" ;) :D

TBt08mz.jpeg

Back