Kailash Blades- Show off your knives!

I've replied to your email and we're well on the way to making that happen!

g81B1S1.jpg

Full tang Ek Chirra named “Palayan,” which means ricefields in my native tongue. Impressive craftsmanship. Huge thanks to Andrew, the blacksmiths, and everyone in the Kailash team.

The Cold Steel Rajah 3 tags along for karda duties, hehe.

That's an awesome photo! Is it okay if we post it on instagram?
Love the tiny little folder khukuri to go with

That sounds lovely, thank you. Please do! As for credits, no need. “One of our delighted customers...” or something along those lines is just fine. This definitely won’t be the last Kailash knife in my collection.

Fair winds,
Jim

I don't think I've ever seen a panawal kukri look that good. Do crisp, so many nice textures and that rosewood looking like dark chocolate.

We're plugging along just fine right now but thanks so much for your concern. This new snapdragon is going to be a beast... as soon as we have workshop time to make it waaahhh

WOW... That raw finnish looks just amazing. I was seriously considering this on my own order but ended up with the safe and boring satin finnish.

But for an order down the line I might get one with the raw finninsh for sure. Fantastic looking Khukuri you got there. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks bud. Hey, satin’s a great choice too. One thing’s for sure, with a Kailash, there are simply no regrets.

Which model is this and the blade length please?
Hey there mate! that's a Pensioner, and it only comes in one length-13". It's a great all rounder blade. It has a nice amount of heft to it which helps with camp work etc but it still has quite a light and agile feel overall which means it has a lot of appeal for a martial blade too. I'd describe the balance as very controlled. Fast, yet powerful.

Hey there mate! that's a Pensioner, and it only comes in one length-13". It's a great all rounder blade. It has a nice amount of heft to it which helps with camp work etc but it still has quite a light and agile feel overall which means it has a lot of appeal for a martial blade too. I'd describe the balance as very controlled. Fast, yet powerful.
Hey Kailash Blades. Apologies if this isn’t the correct place for it, but I have a question regarding chos on kukris. Do chos significantly weaken the knife? Are there any incidents of blade failures near the notch?

Hey Kailash Blades. Apologies if this isn’t the correct place for it, but I have a question regarding chos on kukris. Do chos significantly weaken the knife? Are there any incidents of blade failures near the notch?

I don't think this is the wrong place to ask a question like that at all. I have my thoughts and opinions but I think starting a new thread could be great because I'm sure a lot of others have input on it as well. It would also help others find this information through search functions more easily as I'm sure it's something that a lot of people want to know. Start up a new one and I'll hit you up with all the info i have.
Take care,
Andrew and the Team at Kailash.

Back