Kershaw 1595 G10 Tactical Speed Bump New Model Bump?

I debated ordering another one, but even for $28 I wasn't super thrilled with mine. I haven't even carried it yet.

It is not unusual for Amazon to move the price around. A Kershaw Chive goes for $28. I carry a Spec Bump in my rotation but for $28, this could definitely beat out my Tenacious for "nice knife and if I lose it I'm ok with that."

I went ahead and ordered one for $39.99 and free 2 day shipping (amazon prime account). I would've liked to get one for $29, but honestly even $40 is a good price for a high quality, made in USA knife.

And the choir goes, "Amen!"

I went ahead and ordered one for $39.99 and free 2 day shipping (amazon prime account). I would've liked to get one for $29, but honestly even $40 is a good price for a high quality, made in USA knife.

I got mine yesterday. Definitely a big folder. Came razor sharp, love the G10. Feels very sturdy, great lockup, and the stud lock is pretty neat. Overall I really like it. It feels like it should cost way more than $40.

I've already bought 3 of these they are pretty awesome. some things i noticed they open slower than the spec bump and the blade is a barely a little thinner than the spec bump (I have 4 spec bumps to compare with) other than that very good deal. This is also the second best selling kershaw on amazon so I hope kershaw takes this info and makes this a regular production knife I know I will buy more in the future.

Sent the 1595 & a Skyline to Jeff Forbush at 4bushweaponsrefinishingsystems.com.

STR mailed the Ti lowrider clip and extra screws directly to Jeff,and Jeff drilled/tapped one hole (used the existing scales screw for one attachment point!).

He also Cerakoted them in Bright Screaming Orange,and added the Evil Eyes.

My thanx! to both these gentlemen. I am extremely proud of how they turned out!

3b0efcf2.jpg

b7c8c1b1.jpg

~Gnarly

Just in case anyone is needing a new torsion bar for their 1595G10 please know that the typical bar will not work, i just got some in the mail from kershaw and the machining on the inside of the scale will not use a pin connection to the frame like most of the other kershaws I have seen. Instead it seems to just jam into the back corner of the cutout on the scale. I'm not sure if this is how all of them are, but I bought two and they are both the same. also I'm not sure about how the regular speed bumps are set up, I may have just gotten the wrong ones. I'll find out monday

Got those done along with several other pieces,a package deal....so I dunno,exactly.

Better contact Jeff,to be sure.

Will send contact info by PM.

Oops....no PM link.

~Gnarly

Got mone today. What a great knife. Closes easily and fits nice and snug on your pocket.

Just placed my order thanks to this thread. Should arrive in time for my birthday.:thumbup:

Back