• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw S60V Blur Blem !!!!

Ok guys , this one has become so popular , I am going to give it it's own thread. These knives are awesome. Kershaw originally ran around 350 of these , of which only 15 passed Kershaws QC. The rest were marked with 4 small x's to designate them blems or seconds. All that I have seen were rejected for an uneven grind on the clip side edge of the blade. You can see by the photos that it is really no big deal and everyone that has received one so far has loved it. Please remember that Kershaw blems carry no warranty, but if you ever need a part, spring, screws or something like that they will send them to you , if you give them a call. Email or Pm me for payment address. I accept checks and money orders and you can add 3% and use paypal if you wish. Thanks and enjoy the photos.

Dave

1670S60V Blur Blem SOLD OUT

No international shipping

Attachments

• S60V.jpg
    S60V.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,571
  • S60V1.jpg
    S60V1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,409
  • s60v2.jpg
    s60v2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 824
  • s60v4.JPG
    s60v4.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 763
  • s60v6.JPG
    s60v6.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 851
Last edited:
Ok Dave, I need another one:D
Paypal has already been sent, same shipping addy as last one, which is different than listed in your notification from paypal.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Jon

I'm considering getting one of these. They're all the same color and plain edges correct?

Would you be willing to tighten it down so it cant be opened easily, and maybe zap strap it shut for shipping to canada?

I'm considering getting one of these. They're all the same color and plain edges correct?

Would you be willing to tighten it down so it cant be opened easily, and maybe zap strap it shut for shipping to canada?

Please email me steelhead15 at juno dot com and we can discuss details that way. Thanks.

Dave

I received mine today, and the only flaw with the blade is that the grind on one side is slightly irregular. Otherwise its a fine piece, and Dave shipped it USPS Priority.

Thanks again, Dave!

Just ordered 2 from you. I hope they're still available. I will PM you the contact email for the receipt/invoice or however you want to process it.

Last edited:
I'm considering these since Tom Krein posted up the regrinds.

will you be willing to ship straight to him for me?

Just wanted everyone to know that I got my S60v Blem today and boy is it a beauty - thanks kershawguy for yet another smooth transaction!

Back