• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw S60V Blur Blem !!!!

Dave, I would like one of these Kershaw S60V Blems if you would. I've purchased from you in the past from E-Bay (Markster40) my e-mail is markster40us@yahoo.com.
Please send me your address and
I will send out a MO.
Thanks,
Mark

My email screwed up and it gave an error when sending you my mail but it has the email in my sent folder so I'm not sure if you got it or not. I guess you should have my shipping address from PayPal but let let know if you need anymore info from me.

Thanks.

I just checked the tracking and it should be at my door tonight! I cant wait!

Great knife! the grind is a little uneven on one side and thats it.

P1060712.jpg

P1060720.jpg

P1060722.jpg

P1060725.jpg

Last edited:
FYI you can swap these blades with other Blurs. Thats the whole reason I got this one. s60v for a EDC knife and the other Blur goes to the tackle box! I put the March 2008 s60v blade in my November 2005 Blur scales.

P1060737.jpg

Last edited:
Great knife! the grind is a little uneven on one side and there was some surface rust on the XXXX. Surface rust came off mostly and I'm sure with some CLP it'll all be gone.

P1060712.jpg

P1060720.jpg

P1060722.jpg

P1060725.jpg

First off , it is not rust , it is the dye they use to make the x's show up better, and Two the uneven grind is why they put x's on the blade and rejected 350 of them. Nice photos by the way.

Dave

I wasn't complaining at all. I'm really happy with the knife and I think it was a great deal. Sorry for mis-IDing the dye as rust...its all gone now. I was well aware that it was a blem. You'd never be able to tell the grind is a little off without really looking at it.

I was looking and the prices online for this knife new is about $90 so $50 shipped is a steal. I couldnt find any s60v but the s30v Blur's are $88 plus shipping. Thats dang near half off...

I will also add that I was able to get this knife sharper than any other I own. I have knives in D2, s30v, VG-10, CPM-D2, 154CM, and more. This s60v ROCKS!!!!!

I cant take credit for the pics...my camera does all the work.

BUY THESE WHILE YOU STILL CAN GUYS!

The only S60V blur that ever sold on Ebay was over $400, they were never retailed , if they had been , I think it would have been around $130 or so. You won't ever see these retail though, because only 14 passed QC. I still have 50 of these , so get them now guys, this is it .

D

I'll take 2 of them. Please email your payment info - email sent with my info.

Thanks

Back