Kershaw Tactical Pack now in stores

Now arriving! After striking out the other night I've now found them at another store. I thought it might be another week before these went out anywhere but they are out now. In this store they had them alone on the knife case as well as hanging with the package deal Gerbers and other holiday special knives.
For one low price you get a Brawler, a tactical pen, and an LED flashlight. I believe I remembered these incorrectly as just a two-fer but you get 3 great items! Item is 1990TACTICALX. You even get batteries included. Pictures as soon as I can get them from my phone to here.

What store ???? Sounds like a good deal but could you give me a clue or send me a pm or something.

The BF ad for this place, all 45 pages, is now out on the usual websites. I didn't see them in there. I thought the Crown was in there last year, but it may have just been a featured item for the holidays and not actually in the ads.

Sorry they aren't better photos. Guess you'll have to find these and check them out yourselves!
photo.jpg
pen.jpg

flashlight.jpg

Very cool! Is everything made by kershaw or what brand is the flashlight just a cheap-o led flashlight?

Flashlight looks like a cheapy 9 LED light, and the pen looks a lot like the ones rebranded with smith and wesson. How much is the pack?

Thanks for showing us that. Im gonna go look at it. Does the pen say Kershaw on it? I would probably get it just for that

Next time I stop by there, I'll pick one or two of these up. Hopefully my local stores have them cause these would be great Christmas gifts. Might even buy one for myself.

I got one today...but now I want to open it and not wait for xmas...bad thing about buying myself presents.

Neither pen nor light is labeled Kershaw or KAI unfortunately. It isn't high end stuff but still a good bargain. The pen has very aggresive knurling and the pocket clips pinch point is at the knurling so it could be a pocket eater. The clicker on my light occasionally sticks but that happens on some of my somewhat fancier flashlights. If you expect $70 worth of stuff you will be disappointed. If you expect a good $25 knife at a discount with some other stuff thrown in I think you'll find these to be a good deal and a good "starter knife" gift or something to keep in the tool box or truck.

I think I'm gonna grab one of these, that price is good for the brawler itself. Thanks for the heads up

If someone comes across them...could that someone pick one up for me? Obviously...they don't sell them here and I'd like one. :D *wink*

Back