Kershaw Tactical Pack now in stores

Sure wish I could find those around here! I always miss out on the good deals...:rolleyes:

Went to my Wally world today and...no luck, just a bunch of Gerber Bear Grylls and Winchester gift sets.

They did have the Crown for $10 last year so hopefully they will get these in too.

Wally world is to far for me with no car..I want one though.Wish they would pop up online but doubtful

Went to my local store to grab one and all they had was some Gerber stuff and a few Bucks. May have to make a trip to a couple others.

My local store had them. I bought two. One for my brother in law for Christmas and one for me. The pen is cool, the Brawler is actually a cool little knife. The light is meh but would be good in your car in case of emergency. Definitely a good deal. Kind of tired of the same black knives so I pimped mine out some. I wouldn't do this with my more expensive knives.
20121110_163759.jpg

Last edited:
The brawler has really surprised me as my favorite out of my budget Kershawsand that's a great price.

None at my home-town WM yet; associate said that they just started getting in the items in holiday packaging, so hopefully they will come in soon. Guess I can check at the one by work (since I'm soooo patient... lol!).

My local WM only has a few gift sets, mostly Winchester. Hopefully they will get more soon.

Made it by the big box store this morning, and no luck. I got excited for a second, until I realized the red boxes I seen were in fact gerber, and Sog magnadot blister packs and not the Kershaw one. I did notice they started carrying the Kershaw Kuro in the case at the counter. and they just added the black crown too. I will continue to look for them and the any blue crowns left over from last year, but i'm not holding my breath.

I just bought on of these sets and what a disappointment. The light is one of those cheap $2 lights you find on the counter at gas stations and my pen doesn't even work. I got the tip to come out once then that was it. The knife was okay but I wouldn't pay $20 for it by itself.

I will be returning this set to Walmart tomorrow. :mad:

I saw this while walking through the walmart in payson az the other day...decided for $20, it was worth it.
The knife is pretty decent, heck its more than decent. The pen is pretty cool, the light is a cheapo one. It's definitely a 'stocking stuffer' type of thing. However..no one I know would want this. My dad said it was cool, but he has a Skyline, so, this isn't a huge step up, if at all.
Mine will definitely be a "keep in the truck" kit. I still like it for $20. They had tons of them at the walmart in payson, if there are any northern az guys here.

Got a pack for my nephew and he loved it. Light is decent, pen worked great and the knife is very decent.

Just found one on fleabay for $50.00
Hopefully I will find one locally...

Back