Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

Aftermarket? Not sure. If you want a stock one ZT will send you one.

Thanks Chuck_Nunface. I was hoping to find an aftermarket to upgrade from OEM. I've looked everywhere I know to look. I guess eventually I will just get one from ZT.

It's odd that as many aftermarket clip makers as there are, that nobody makes one for just that knife.

Thanks Chuck_Nunface. I was hoping to find an aftermarket to upgrade from OEM. I've looked everywhere I know to look. I guess eventually I will just get one from ZT.

It's odd that as many aftermarket clip makers as there are, that nobody makes one for just that knife.
You can look at Ripps Garage tech and see if the spacing on one of his other clips might work. Not sure

Does anybody know where I can get a pocket clip for a 0762? I cannot find anybody that makes them.
MXG makes one that should fit. It fits the 0055 and the 0456, which I believe use the same as the 0762.
It is Part # 302162 on their site, they make them silver, black and blue that I know of.
They are good, I had one on my 0357 and my old 0808

MXG makes one that should fit. It fits the 0055 and the 0456, which I believe use the same as the 0762.
It is Part # 302162 on their site, they make them silver, black and blue that I know of.
They are good, I had one on my 0357 and my old 0808
I appreciate it Tony. They do not have one listed on their site. I contacted them and asked and he said that he does not make a clip for it.

Sucks be cause I just received one of their clips for an 0801 and it is a very nice clip.

I appreciate it Tony. They do not have one listed on their site. I contacted them and asked and he said that he does not make a clip for it.

Sucks be cause I just received one of their clips for an 0801 and it is a very nice clip.
that’s weird ,.. ZTs clips with the vertical screws usually all fit the same…
except for the 0393 clip, because that knife has a cut out for a filler tab

ETA
From their instagram…

There’s plenty of listings on eBay from MXG.. don’t get the 0393 clip tho, it is different since it needs a filler tab underneath to work, the others do not C723611D-31AE-44DC-A2E6-DE271CA1245B.jpgI hope this helps, FWIW the colors match nicely

Attachments

• CAC82B60-D2DD-4A34-A476-C7D5DBE96D78.jpg
    CAC82B60-D2DD-4A34-A476-C7D5DBE96D78.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
that’s weird ,.. ZTs clips with the vertical screws usually all fit the same…
except for the 0393 clip, because that knife has a cut out for a filler tab

ETA
From their instagram…

There’s plenty of listings on eBay from MXG.. don’t get the 0393 clip tho, it is different since it needs a filler tab underneath to work, the others do not View attachment 2360758I hope this helps, FWIW the colors match nicely

I ordered a couple and will check it out. Thanks for the info.

Would you possibly be willing to sell the one people call the Bottle opener talon. I'd pay extra if you switched the handle of one of the other two that you have so it faces tip up. Used to do this for distributor when I was a kid. Mine got stolen. Favorite knife EVER made. Know its not the BEST quality, but it is MOST certainly one of the BEST invention sides items EVER created. i would carry it EVERY day. Thank you Sr

Would you possibly be willing to sell the one people call the Bottle opener talon. I'd pay extra if you switched the handle of one of the other two that you have so it faces tip up. Used to do this for distributor when I was a kid. Mine got stolen. Favorite knife EVER made. Know its not the BEST quality, but it is MOST certainly one of the BEST invention sides items EVER created. i would carry it EVERY day. Thank you Sr
Did you start a thread in the “want to buy” section ??
That’s probably your best bet 👍

Did some cutting with the Livewire today. Heavy landscape drainage pipe cut to size and slit open along it's length to protect a cherry sapling for the winter.

Sliced through it with minimal trouble even though the plastic is pretty tough.

20231030_141420.jpg20231030_141254.jpg

Back