Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

Here's my latest purchase and my 1st purchase on The Exchange for over a year.

It's a ZT0456CF. Nothing special but it's one of the few ZTs that I didn't own yet and it's now the 45th ZT in my collection.

3XMPsan.jpg

Previously, owned an all Ti version of the 0456 that I didn't like but, I'm a CF whore, and this is one is fine to me. :)

Last edited:
Here's my latest purchase and my 1st purchase on The Exchange in over a year.

It's a ZT0456CF. Nothing special but it's one of the few ZTs that I didn't own yet and it's now the 45th ZT in my collection.

3XMPsan.jpg

Previously, owned an all Ti version of the 0456 that I didn't like but, I'm a CF whore, and this is one is fine to me. :)

Very nice. I bought the cf version when it was released years ago and sold it in 2021. Still regret it to this day.

39vXBg3.jpg
azxpDWr.jpg
xv2TzJN.jpg
95ZkLm7.jpg
kRTBoMv.jpg

Hard to pick a favorite, but the 0095 is probably it. I think the 0770 is a bit underrated - it's just about a perfect lightweight EDC and cutting performance is really good...I guess the assisted thing turns a lot of folks off. Doesn't bother me.

39vXBg3.jpg
azxpDWr.jpg
xv2TzJN.jpg
95ZkLm7.jpg
kRTBoMv.jpg

Hard to pick a favorite, but the 0095 is probably it. I think the 0770 is a bit underrated - it's just about a perfect lightweight EDC and cutting performance is really good...I guess the assisted thing turns a lot of folks off. Doesn't bother me.
I'm with you on the 0095, I have the sprint version and it is fantastic! I gotta find me one of those Emerson designs to go with my 0620!

I'm with you on the 0095, I have the sprint version and it is fantastic! I gotta find me one of those Emerson designs to go with my 0620!

For sure - that blade is a slicey beast! I would like to see more originals from ZT like that.

The ZT Emerson 0640 is right up there. I like how they went with an internal Ti frame with the CF overlays - it's a gorgeous knife, IMO. The action on the PB washers is glass - as good or better than a Seb. My only complaint with that design is the peak on the thumb-ramp. It's right where my thumb wants to sit. I might just Dremel it down, because aside from that, it's just about perfect.

I'm on the hunt for a 0392 Wharncliffe.

Last edited:
For sure - that blade is a slicey beast! I would like to see more originals from ZT like that.

The ZT Emerson 0640 is right up there. I like how they went with an internal Ti frame with the CF overlays - it's a gorgeous knife, IMO. The action on the PB washers is glass - as good or better than a Seb. My only complaint with that design is the peak on the thumb-ramp. It's right where my thumb wants to sit. I might just Dremel it down, because aside from that, it's just about perfect.

I'm on the hunt for a 0392 Wharncliffe.

My 0640 is my favorite ZT, with the 0470 a close second.

IMG_0441.JPGIMG_0442.JPGIMG_0443.JPG

Here's my latest purchase and my 1st purchase on The Exchange for over a year.

3XMPsan.jpg

Very nice. I bought the cf version when it was released years ago and sold it in 2021. Still regret it to this day.
Years ago I would start to purchase this model, then back out at the last minute.

Don't know why I did that. This model has so much going for it, and is very good looking to boot.

I'd agree, it's hard to pick a favorite ZT because of all of the different types of knives they've made/sold over time.

I lean towards the older models from their "over built" heyday but one of my older favorites -- the 0452 -- is still being made. I own 5 variations of it, including the: 0452CF; 0452CFM390BLU; 0452G10M390GLD; 0452TI & the 0452GL . . .

v7O2faL.jpg

but for the overall favorite, I have to give that award to the 0600 in my collection, which checks all of the boxes for me.

FIAFFPi.jpg

But still there are many other ZTs in my collection that I could call my favorites too. ;)

Last edited:
Just got this one in last week - ZT 0808. Now I'm kicking myself for not trying it sooner. For my hand, it's pretty much perfect ergos for an EDC. Size, weight, finish, action, blade design - everything. I think it might be trying to sneak into my top 5.

Jb1rzhT.jpg

IORiAiO.jpg
This just snuck onto my list. Of course it’s discontinued and out of stock everywhere. The hunt is on.

Just received one of the ZT unicorns that I've put off buying because I was unwilling to go over my $500 limit to buy one but, having run out of less costly knives to collect, I've decided to bite the bullet and start buying the knives that, until now, I considered too expensive.

It's the CF M390 ZT 0777 -- not the 3x's more expensive 2-tone Limited Edition but expensive enough just the same.

MUwh9jc.jpg

nGxalrH.jpg

It joins the two much smaller and much cheaper CF M390 & Elmax ZT 0770's in my collection:

YPJE05D.jpg

qjHebKU.jpg

Last edited:
Back