• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershawguys 2012 Blem Sale Thread Awesome Prices !!

Payment sent for 1x blem green spider Blur and 1x blem carbon fiber 154CM Blur. Thanks.

Payments sent on (1) 1080 OR and (2) 1082 OR's....................I like orange....LOL.

Thanks for the opportunity on some great knives @ equally great prices.

Just thought about it.............do these skinners that I just ordered come with the sheaths...? I have a black and orange handled 1080 already and they came with sheaths, but perhaps this 'blem' program doesn't allow for that.......just wonderin'............?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just received my order they are beautiful! Ordered Friday am got them today, thanks Dave you're the best!!

Paypal in on the zt 0350ts! Can't wait for my 1st and probably not last zt =]

bought a couple knives from dave. looking forward to see them. hopefully i get them before the end of the year. lol. these things'll have to travel halfway across the world (thru a 3rd party courier)

paypal in on:

1760BRN
1670S30V

how you want the payment dave? or anyone else whos ordered, how did you send payment friends and family, or goods and services?

hey miknoy, i asked kershawguy to send me an invoice via email to make sure it was paid in the proper manner.

hey miknoy, i asked kershawguy to send me an invoice via email to make sure it was paid in the proper manner.

Some like a little extra if its goods and service because of the fees. Friends and family doesnt take fees from your payment I think.

I sent payment anyway Dave. If you needed a little extra for fees, PM me or email me.

Hey KershawGuy,
I heard that your the guy for zero tolerance knives. How much are you selling ZT 0350 for?
Thanks,
Joel

Any chance at all of getting some up here in Canada? Really would love to place an order but it looks like i may be out of luck living north of the border.

Back