• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershawguys 2012 Blem Sale Thread Awesome Prices !!

Got my 1670blk today

Fast shipping and it looks perfect! Thanks again

Edit: finally found the "blem". Hair sized nick in the cutting edge:

21362DC2-F47C-4A65-A42E-7A4EB9C7B572-5887-00000B6FE532BC00_zps78ce59c7.jpg

Well worth the $$ :)

Last edited:
Ordered two rainbow leeks for Christmas presents. Shipping was FAST, the knives were beautiful, and the wife and daughter were thrilled to get them!

I have purchased several knives from Dave and have always been extremely happy.

RATS! I must've checked out that OD Zing blem 10 times. Finally decided to pull the trigger... SOLD OUT!
Oh well, OD Blur it is. :D

I don't see any it that list, but I may have missed something. Do you have any damascus knives?
Also, do you offer discounts for multiple items? Like discount the shipping price of one since they can be shipped together?

Ill take a ZT 0200 if you have one, email sent.

Paypal sent

Last edited:
I got my 1660 CB and 1725CB JYD today! Shipping was super fast :D The "blemishes" I think are just with the design.
2013-02-13202613_zps04a438cb.jpg

EDIT: I may have discovered another problem that made the Leek a blem. The little lock slider thing by the tip, was very weak. Every time I tried to open the knife, it seemed to push it more and it kept getting further out. It finally broke and I just took out that piece completely. I really don't care though because it seems like a fairly pointless feature anyway.

Last edited:
Back