(Kizer)An entry -level folder - Tangram Santa Fe(TG3002)

I agree: the Tangram is a fantastic value. I would be happy with the manufacturing quality of this knife if I'd paid $200 for it.

The factory edge is beautifully sharp. For future reference in maintaining the edge, the apex angle is 36 degrees inclusive:

i-Lr8KkWp-X2.jpg

i-Fk9fw9D-X2.jpg

Great looking knife at a great price, Kizer! Awesome. I'll have to pick one up just to check it out.

You might want to remove the Amazon links as they're not a paid vendor on Blade Forums.
The store is our officially store, so do I still need to remove the links?

I don’t know if you use the Kizer account on here for market research or not, but consider a higher end version of this exact knife. Titanium scales and a nicer blade steel. The shape is really nice and I could see a premium version of it doing well.
Kizer and Tangram are different brands under the same company.

I just saw that a flipper called "Rumble" is also now available. It is larger than I am interested in, but I am glad that they are rolling out more models of these Tangram knives. I really like my Santa Fe.

It looks like the Rumble is left side carry only... The pics and description don't show any mounting holes for the right side. I asked the question on Amazon and received the reply that it is right hand operable of course but the clip is only left hand tip up. Unfortunate as I would absolutely buy it if I could switch it to right side tip up. Loving my Sante Fe though!

It looks like the Rumble is left side carry only... The pics and description don't show any mounting holes for the right side. I asked the question on Amazon and received the reply that it is right hand operable of course but the clip is only left hand tip up. Unfortunate as I would absolutely buy it if I could switch it to right side tip up. Loving my Sante Fe though!
We will add the mounting holes in the next batch.

Blank-Diagram-Page-1-35.png

I found this online i guess this is the future?
If that Vector gets lefty clip positioning, I will be all over that. I have a button lock fascination, and so few button locks have lefty clip holes.

Back