(Kizer)An entry -level folder - Tangram Santa Fe(TG3002)

I am not seeing "moderator" under your name.

The link is to the store that Kizer has for their Tangram line on Amazon and they are a sponsor. It is not 'deal spotting' or a rule violation. But, if a 'real' moderator wants it gone, then they will do it.

Liking the look of the new one. If the action is anything like the Santa Fe, it should be a great flipper for $35.

Just got a Santa Fe in a few minutes ago. Very smooth - Nice! Had to order another for my son. Perhaps I should have waited - I'll probably cut the hell out of my hand and give this one away anyway.

The Amarillo is a fine choice for anyone who likes flippers with a 2 3/4 inch blade, as I do.

It is sharp, well-made, with a well-centered blade, and flips well. The brown scales are attractive and a nice change of pace from black. They have a good feel and are moderately grippy. The Amarillo is small and light-weight with a deep-pocket clip.

IMO, it lacks only gimping and chamfering on the blade spine.

The Amarillo is a good candidate for pocket-EDCing.

As for the Sante Fe, I ordered it by mistake. The headline description still says 3-inch blade. Why hasn't Tangram corrected this? The Sante Fe blade is clearly 3.35 inches long.

Back