Kizer T1 experience?

Even though I don't really carry fixed blades I can't bring myself to part with my T-2, it's a super solid vanilla design

This model is really compelling. Love that there's no flipper tab to get in the way of the liner lock access. Kind of a Begleiter 2 without the button. Nested liners. Beautiful lines, reminds me of the Laconico Gemini or Sokoke shapes. Not many reviews on this one. Why is that?

eyJidWNrZXQiOiAiZmlsZXMua25pZmVjZW50ZXIuY29tIiwia2V5IjogImtuaWZlY2VudGVyL2tpemVyL2ltYWdlcy9LVVYzNDkwQzFfMS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6IHsicmVzaXplIjogeyJ3aWR0aCI6IDc2MCwiaGVpZ2h0IjogNDE1LCJmaXQiOiAiY29udGFpbiIsImJhY2tncm91bmQiOiB7InIiOiAyNTUsImciOiAyNTUsImIiOiAyNTUsImFscGhhIjogMX19fX0=

Last edited:
I love the t1, either in titanium or micarta... best of both words could be a titanium inset liner lock T1...

MRv9x9B.jpg
That's a sexy knife. I agree; I don't see the reason for a frame lock when the liner lock is an option.

Also, looking at the Micarta version, that little screw in the scale way down at the heel of the knife is way close to the edge of the scale, no? I'm not hard on my knives, but it seems like all you'd have to do is drop it on cement at that spot, and the scale breaks at that screw. Just 2mm inward, and that's a nonissue. Or just get the titanium! :)

Back