Knife and Watch combo. Let's see them!

Thanks, I’ll definitely check all that out. However it’s not the seiko i was having problems with. My king turtle actually runs +5s a day. It was the eta 2824 i have in 2 fairly expensive watches.

I was responding more to the possibility of adjustment part of your post, and Seiko was mentioned a lot as well. In any case (no pun intended...) even the least expensive of movements can be adjusted, and if you can get at it and work with reasonable circumspection making adjustments is easily possible; and that app really, really helps. Especially since it does show the beat error as well.

Cool App. Can it also calculate amplitude? That's helpful in knowing when you are getting closer to needing a service as well. I have an app that uses a plug in device to listen that plugs into the headphone jack. I have not tried it with the headphone to lightning adapter since they dropped the headphone jack in the iPhone 7 lol.

It works like a real Timegrapher, which I also have .

No, what you see up there is what you get. While it would be nice to know about amplitude, that is one aspect that goes way beyond a simple regulation. On an NH36A like the one in my watch a service - or multiple positions adjustment - wouldn't make economic sense anyway. Just pop in a new one when it's done.

I got that watch ~5 years ago, and getting it to run as well as I managed makes me think it still has some life in it. Rate and beat error are simple adjustments anyone can do. (Try not to sneeze when the back is off etc.)

Jro5qUUh.jpg

Back