• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

- KnifeMakers Scribe -

JT,
Please excuse me if I have overlooked it...... but what is the final price?
How do you wish to be paid? Where do we send payment?

I assume you want payment now.... correct. I do not want to be late.

Thank you in advance.......... :)

My calculation says $57 with shipping (paypal pmt), but I'll let Jarod settle on the final price for sure before I shove any money down his throat. :) It's just that - I want it NOW! I can feel its weight in my hand already. This is almost as good as Higgy's little tapping jig. Some of you might remember that...

JT,
Please excuse me if I have overlooked it...... but what is the final price?
How do you wish to be paid? Where do we send payment?

I assume you want payment now.... correct. I do not want to be late.

Thank you in advance..........
:)

Well, I wil take payment once i have everything proofed out on the cnc and its running good. I then have to order material but i have some.

OK, I understand............. :thumbup:
I'll wait for word from you concerning payment time and info.

OK its done and the CNC program is running great, better then i hopped it would. here is a picture of the finished prototype. you can now send payment if you like so i can order material. my email address is

JT(at)JTcustomKnives.com

(at) = @

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010883.JPG
    P1010883.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 451
  • P1010881.JPG
    P1010881.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 452
  • P1010876.JPG
    P1010876.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 450
  • P1010879.JPG
    P1010879.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 446
  • P1010880.JPG
    P1010880.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 446
Payment sent!!!

what is estimated delivery time?? i move in three weeks, so i'll need to know which address to give you.

well i'm waiting on the carbide inserts i ordered and i need to order material once people pay. I need 2 bars of D2 and its not cheep

Payment sent, JT. Please keep us informed as to the status on these so we can know when to look for them.

Thanks.

--nathan

Please put me down for the next run. Looks like this one is full.
Thanks.
-John

Please put me down for one also, don't do many stock removal knives but when I do one I want a good scribe. thanks, Bill

did i send you my mailing address, I thought i did but i cant remember.

No, but I've been unloading a bunch of stuff on eBay and thought I'd get the pmt to you more quickly this way. Looking forward to that new scribe. ;)

Back