Knives at dealers

allen456

I was just taking a look at my dealer sites and noticed that there are a few knives out there still available with my original mark, which are knives that were made within my first year. If you are a collector, this is a great chance to grab a very early knife. Thank you for all of the support and remember, if you buy from a dealer, let me know on your next direct purchase, you'll receive 10% off a knife.

Allen, I found it in an old thread:

"Stingray EDC is 6 3/4" OAL with a 3" blade"

Thanks, sorry to have bothered you.

Last edited:
Jerry, I think it was gone in under 5 minutes from sending out our newsletter. Allen makes great knives and we look forward to getting more in the future.

Jerry, I think it was gone in under 5 minutes from sending out our newsletter. Allen makes great knives and we look forward to getting more in the future.

Great to here! I am tempted to buy the afzelia dbl bolstered beb huntsman myself. I had a hard time letting it go. It is one of the nicest huntsmans I have ever made.

I almost grabbed that Huntsman. But I can't justify owning three of them!

And I snagged the Arowana. The only reason it took almost 5 minutes was I kept walking away...tried repeatedly to talk myself out of spending the money.

Then I got stupid and hit the "confirm sale" key.

Rice and beans for me this week (and next).

I have been eyeballing that Georgia Traveler at DLT because I really want to try one out... Problem is I am trying to keep my "all shadetree" promise to myself, does anyone know if Allen uses synthetic handle materials on that model since I haven't seen very many...

I have been eyeballing that Georgia Traveler at DLT because I really want to try one out... Problem is I am trying to keep my "all shadetree" promise to myself, does anyone know if Allen uses synthetic handle materials on that model since I haven't seen very many...

I have one in Shadetree's Navy Burlap. Mine is the only Shadetree one I've seen but I've only really seen a few of them.

Back