Knives at dealers

Buster, a couple other pics in the top thread in Allen's forum. Really shows the translucent scales. So happy with this one!

I have been eyeballing that Georgia Traveler at DLT because I really want to try one out... Problem is I am trying to keep my "all shadetree" promise to myself, does anyone know if Allen uses synthetic handle materials on that model since I haven't seen very many...

sure he will

he's about to make me one.

BTW

Allen the Ga Traveler we talked about today is one of the ones!:thumbup:

sure he will

he's about to make me one.

BTW

Allen the Ga Traveler we talked about today is one of the ones![emoji106]
Well, you certainly have great taste Phillip ;)

I thought I saw a sweet one in black ash burl over on your IG, so you probably don't have room for another in your collection...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Well, you certainly have great taste Phillip ;)

I thought I saw a sweet one in black ash burl over on your IG, so you probably don't have room for another in your collection...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
yeah I have that one......so naturally I need one in Shadetree too:eek:

I saw one in green shadetree and one in black micarta in the past

We just received a nice batch of Allen's knives that hit the site this morning. Here is my favorite

We just received a nice batch of Allen's knives that hit the site this morning. Here is my favorite

I immediately put this in my cart but the Right Shoulder Conscience talked me into behaving (for now), dang it. Ugh ... 3/32 CPM154 would be nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

This one sure is nice too;

WAS-Patriot Sr.jpg
Photo Courtesy of DLT

If I hadn't just pulled the trigger on this in the Wednesday sale I'd be tempted but really the Rocky Mountain Nessmuk was on my hit list as soon as I saw the sketch -

Rocky Mtn Nessmuk i.jpg

Great steel, ideal thickness for me and tapered tang! Had to do it... ;)

Thanks all!

Ben

Last edited:
Allen you really outdid yourself this time.

We have a great assortment of materials with excellent combinations of pins and liners. My personal favorite being this huntsman and shortmuk.

Check out a pile that landed at DLT today. Uuuugh, the carbon fiber Big Palmer with blue liners too ..

However, this one just may not be available >-)

Last edited:
Anyone here get the CF Big Palmer and the Desert Ironwood Inlander? Those were both really sweet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hey Alen I think it will be helpful if you put direct links and make it sticky, then people can find you distributors even after this topic will go down and will be hard to find
What I pay attantion that at least 2 of sites have different spelling of your name and it was hard for me to find
I do nor remember details but it was something like

WA Surls
And W. A. Surls which you cannot predict how they put space or period but it was different

Back