Photos Knives & Guns

This is a JK CCX9. It’s a wet can. I bought it for nightstand and rimfire duty. It has no booster. So far it’s been 100% reliable on my G17 and G43 with about 500rds. I keep it preloaded with Vaseline. It’s not a suppressor to bring out to impress people, at least with 9mm. On 22’s it sounds like any other rimfire suppressor and I can run it short configuration, two baffles, when hunting.
Nice. I didn't want to lead up my 9mm suppressor with dirty 22LR ammo, so I got one of each from the start. I sometimes wish I'd gone for a 40 caliber suppressor to use on both my Glock 23 and 19, but at the time I wanted the quietist possible and it was felt that the EVO-9 for 9mm would be best choice. I currently don't shoot enough 40 caliber to warrant buying another suppressor for that now; but a subsonic 180 gr 40 caliber would be a good choice for suppressing, and be better for self defense than a 147 gr 9mm HST or Ranger.

i-PsG3Cq9-X2.jpg

New Vortex Spitfire AR prism sight. It's pretty badass, though a little tall. Honestly it doesn't bother me though. I can't wait to take it to the range tonight and see if it works well. If not, I'll throw it on the Tavor and get a low mount for my Sig Romeo5 XDR predator.

Last edited:
New Vortex Spitfire AR prism sight. It's pretty badass, though a little tall. Honestly it doesn't bother me though. I can't wait to take it to the range tonight and see if it works well. If not, I'll throw it on the Tavor and get a low mount for my Sig Romeo5 XDR predator.

Midwest industries mount wouldn't stay on. A rough day at work became a rough night of play.

Back