Photos Knives & Guns

not sure if I posted this one .
i-2nSjt8D-X2.jpg

This just happened a few weeks ago, when we had some nice weather in North west Ohio
I was out riding a friends newer Street glide, nice ride until I stopped and refueled.
Refueling wasn’t the issue it was getting the bike to start back up

So I took the saddle off, to locate the battery, the battery sits lower than the frame, and is covered by a plastic cover.
I had a Nico gbx155 which is a pretty big jump box and would easily jump start about any passenger car/pickup
The clamps on the jump box are way to big to reach the battery so I used what I had to make some extensions.
Which was putting a knife in each battery clamp to reach the battery terminals.
1 knife was the Umnumzaan and the other was a knock off Microtech DOC.
The amperage to crank over the bike was enough to melt the tips off both knives,

I remember saying ahh Shit, another Umnumzaan. The last 2 got abused also.
Didn’t really care about the knockoff

This just happened a few weeks ago, when we had some nice weather in North west Ohio
I was out riding a friends newer Street glide, nice ride until I stopped and refueled.
Refueling wasn’t the issue it was getting the bike to start back up

So I took the saddle off, to locate the battery, the battery sits lower than the frame, and is covered by a plastic cover.
I had a Nico gbx155 which is a pretty big jump box and would easily jump start about any passenger car/pickup
The clamps on the jump box are way to big to reach the battery so I used what I had to make some extensions.
Which was putting a knife in each battery clamp to reach the battery terminals.
1 knife was the Umnumzaan and the other was a knock off Microtech DOC.
The amperage to crank over the bike was enough to melt the tips off both knives,

I remember saying ahh Shit, another Umnumzaan. The last 2 got abused also.
Didn’t really care about the knockoff

Damn dude, the ECM is housed in that plastic tray/cover and un-clips, then you can flop it out of the way to access the battery. Still though, some HD batteries have the terminals on the face of the battery vs the top and can be hard to get at sometimes…last time I had mine out I ran a strap around it so it’s easier to lift up and out. That’s a tough break using the knives but I can appreciate the road side use what ya got to get moving again motivation!

* you can also slide the little rubber boot off the end of the power cable connected at the starter, clamp your positive lead onto that, then clamp the negative to the frame or any engine bolt really.

Last edited:
Wow, your suppressor is quite a bit smaller than my AAC EVO-9. Is that a wet suppressor, or one with wipes?
This is a JK CCX9. It’s a wet can. I bought it for nightstand and rimfire duty. It has no booster. So far it’s been 100% reliable on my G17 and G43 with about 500rds. I keep it preloaded with Vaseline. It’s not a suppressor to bring out to impress people, at least with 9mm. On 22’s it sounds like any other rimfire suppressor and I can run it short configuration, two baffles, when hunting.

Back