Knives On Order - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, Jeff, didn't see that message, it'll be "unveiled" just as soon as I finish changing it :)

I've had an envelope ready to got o John for two weeks now with some other things and a couple other designs I was working on and I keep reopening it to modify/change it :confused:

be assured thought it will be...

url

Just a couple days into the year and you are already booked for a couple months.

That's great, John.:thumbup:

I have an idea for my next order, but I will have to wait for a while before placing it.

It does look like an exciting year,

I've got some designs in the mail to you, we may even get them made sooner or later :)

Oh, almost forgot, i want some pocket knives, do they take up order spots, or just one order spot, I forget?

I can ddo 3 of those in the time it takes to do 1 full size knife, so 3 blanks = 1 spot.

I`ll show it to her when I pick her up from work. My prediction is that it will be among the best sellers of 2014.

No doubt bud. ;) Gonna have my initials and Johns new makers mark on it, gonna be a great knife.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1129234-Shootout-Chute-Knives

I`ll be heat treating it today. My excitement for this year is wearing off early. For this month it looks like the C/U-6 I just finished won`t be going anywhere, and the Spike Hawk Max order has been cancelled, at least for now. Good thing I did not buy the steel for the Hawk, it`s $100 alone.

I'll tell ya what guys. I love my JK Vermont Hunter. John is making me a larger version. I cannot WAIT to check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back