Knives On Order - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
are the blades being made this past week officially "cryogenically hardened" John........hook up th Wood stove!

Cool! I see Mark put in an order.

Mark saw my post on the IFSA knife, he contacted me regarding firearms training, and now I am teaching classes at the church where Mark is the Pastor. I took in my JK Knives for Mark to check out, and now he has ordered a JK of his own!

Neat how things go around.

best

mqqn

Cool! I see Mark put in an order.

Mark saw my post on the IFSA knife, he contacted me regarding firearms training, and now I am teaching classes at the church where Mark is the Pastor. I took in my JK Knives for Mark to check out, and now he has ordered a JK of his own!

Neat how things go around.

best

mqqn

We are not sure yet, I`m just holding a spot in case.

Man those spots sure are filling up fast! And my Hawk is getting close to green, woohoo!

April is starting to fill up! I`ve just noticed there are 5 Kepharts on order!

April is about half full, if you are thinking about ordering in time for summer, don`t hesitate!

Busy, busy morning! Profiled out 2 Spike Hawks, a 1/4" thick custom design hunter, a Model 5 for a rush LEO order, and a K-Tool! Grind bevels tomorrow and heat treat Monday.

Updated! Taking the rest of the week off to clean the shop and get ready for Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back