Knock-Off, Counterfeit, Fake Bucks & The Americans Who Sell Them

I swear they had the same knife at the local Sinclair station a couple months ago, except it was black instead of camo and I think it said wartech on it.

I reported this eBay listing to Buck and eBay. The listing never states Buck, but the photos and blade stamp sure would lead a buyer to assume that they are purchasing a Buck 110. Anybody know why they would put the notch in the blade next to the blade stamp? https://www.ebay.com/itm/295060592029

52305620781_9866a274e2_c.jpg

Sellers in CHINA are selling "Luxury Watches" with no brand claimed but pictures of watches with the CITIZEN and Eco-Drive trademarks that look close to actual Citizen models - at silly low prices and LONG delivery sates p- like up to two months.

I reported this eBay listing to Buck and eBay. The listing never states Buck, but the photos and blade stamp sure would lead a buyer to assume that they are purchasing a Buck 110. Anybody know why they would put the notch in the blade next to the blade stamp? https://www.ebay.com/itm/295060592029

52305620781_9866a274e2_c.jpg
Do love those nonfunctional sharpening choils. Honestly, I was this close to cracking a joke about how the counterfeiters were giving Buck Knives a run for its money by improving on the design, but then I noticed that the choils are worthless because the blade isn't actually sharpened down to the choil, in fact there's a step before it so it cannot even be used.

Direct from Buck shouldn't be an issue, lol.
I was offered a refund but declined it. After reading about some of the quality problems at Buck and checking it over a good while, I've decided it's the real thing. For what I have in it, I'm not hurting too bad. Just wanted a small carry knife and this will do fine.

Last edited:
I don't know if the notch is in the right spot for the fake assisted "tactics" knives I have seen. Here we have one that is assisted with what looks like a photoshopped button and another where the button has been removed but the ad still says it is assisted with a Buck sheath. These don't say Buck on the blade or in the ad, but you can tell where they copied the design. B-110 440C Knife and 440c Tactics Knife

52321149378_5cdda96e63_o.jpg

52320039717_ccbdb951f3_o.jpg

BudK sells a fake ripoff 3cr13 110 Auto called the Executive for almost as much as the real thing.

Seller in china...Ebay auction claims its a Buck...counterfeit or real McCoy?

Since the 110 has never been made in china and it's being shipped from there, it must be a counterfeit.

EBay regularly carries fake merchandise. Jpanese brand watches that routinely cost $1,300 new, discounted, are its all over eBay for under $50.00 - or under $40.00 - "new" with "free shipping. " So you're on your own to discover fraud on eBay. Freedback is almost meaningless - the watch farudsters change names routinely and have fake feedback.

Since the 110 has never been made in china and it's being shipped from there, it must be a counterfeit.

My thoughts exactly. It looks like they are producing exact knock offs or they are just using photos of a real Buck as bait and you will get an unmarked counterfeit shipped to you from COMMUNSIT china.

EBay regularly carries fake merchandise. Jpanese brand watches that routinely cost $1,300 new, discounted, are its all over eBay for under $50.00 - or under $40.00 - "new" with "free shipping. " So you're on your own to discover fraud on eBay. Freedback is almost meaningless - the watch farudsters change names routinely and have fake feedback.
I NEVER buy ANYTHING made in COMMUNIST china if I can avoid it.

The notch on the blade is made for a double action automatic, so you can open it regular or auto. These two knives are not automatics. The blades look like flat grinds.

Their counterfeiting is so bad ive seen rolls of stamps for sale by them its unreal what they are faking...

Back