Last Years Folder List...

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have talked to a lot of you in emails, pm's and more about the folder run. I have a list but prefer if you remind me here so I can consolidate my information.

List!

IMWILSON *
Strong *
0037ksm *
Sid - Switch - Blade
fast14riot
flatblackcapo
tcsasser
woodysone *
Bigdaddyrooster*
meluck
Bako *
StriderCo
John Johnson
XxdrpxX *
Sloth357
BLK

Great to hear from you guys.

Last edited:
Hmmm, edited out. I am not sure when I can commit, when will it be shipping (in theory?). I think you should post a list of numbered slots available and insert our names as we "claim" a slot... Might be more transparent and easy to deal with that way... And a "permanent" list for you to update/check on :)

Sorry confusing post :D

Last edited:
Hmmm, edited out. I am not sure when I can commit, when will it be shipping (in theory?). I think you should post a list of numbered slots available and insert our names as we "claim" a slot... Might be more transparent and easy to deal with that way... And a "permanent" list for you to update/check on :)

Sorry confusing post :D

No problem, that's why I am here! To help and answer questions... the rest of the time I make the knives! :D

This should answer just about everything ----> http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1027574-Some-Information-About-the-Folder!

Time frame - no time frame! Keep an eye out here on the forum for progress.

Numbered List - no list like that either...

I have been talking to a few of you for a while and a few of you just recently, I want to make sure everyone I talked to prior to today gets a knife early on. After that they will be first come first serve. I feel this is the only fair way to do it.

I am just using this thread to keep my information together...

Last edited:
I would like to get on the list. Are you taking deposits, paid in full and when would you want funds? Thanks Martin Will be looking out for the WIP thread.

I would like to get on the list. Are you taking deposits, paid in full and when would you want funds? Thanks Martin Will be looking out for the WIP thread.

I'll take payment on or around completion.
(I just edited the info thread to reflect this)

I'm somewhat flexible on payment time... I also want everyone to be satisfied and there is no obligation to buy just by signing up.

Thanks! It's going to be fun!

Last edited:
Daniel,

Please include me on the list, Sir. Haven't been this excited for a blade for quite some time.

Love the fact you're already thinking about a fatter bladed run. You can count me in for one of those as well.

Best,
Thomas

Daniel,

Please include me on the list, Sir. Haven't been this excited for a blade for quite some time.

Love the fact you're already thinking about a fatter bladed run. You can count me in for one of those as well.

Best,
Thomas

Sounds great, thanks!

Ooo! Oooo!

Me!

I'm "Bacon Guy" at gmail who's just taken an interest in your work around Christmastime.

And I'm also hoping to get a Kiridiashi one of these runs!

I'm quite literally salivating over this knife. It'll be BY FAR the most money I've ever even considered spending on a knife, including Chef's knives over the entire length of my career. And I've absolutely zero doubt I'll be happier than a pig in a poke once I get it.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Bako

O I am in !!! count me in !!!! Fo sho I'm in!!!! put me on that list!!!! please.:D

Ooo! Oooo!

Me!

I'm "Bacon Guy" at gmail who's just taken an interest in your work around Christmastime.

And I'm also hoping to get a Kiridiashi one of these runs!

I'm quite literally salivating over this knife. It'll be BY FAR the most money I've ever even considered spending on a knife, including Chef's knives over the entire length of my career. And I've absolutely zero doubt I'll be happier than a pig in a poke once I get it.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Bako

That really makes my day hearing that! Thanks for the kind words.

It's funny, I almost wrote "thebaconguy" on the list, lol! Good to see you here.

O I am in !!! count me in !!!! Fo sho I'm in!!!! put me on that list!!!! please.:D

Sounds good! :cool:

Please dont forget me Dan!!

You've got it Striderco, good to hear from you again. :D

Dan you better add me to this folder list brother! It's ok if I'm last, as I know that your work improves by leaps and bounds daily. And this new mill thingy, well I'd just lop off my finger or something, but should allow you to add more awesomeness. :)

I'm uploading pics of the first one available... buying will only be open to those on the list for the first 24 hours, after that it will be up for grabs.

I'll be selling them that way until you guys that are signed up get one. ...after that they will all be sold on a first come- first served basis.

Back