Last Years Folder List...

I'm down for one when they're available for me. I just need heads up to arrange funds :)

:) Just to be clear, I'm not going to do another list... at the end of last year I changed my policy but am still honoring the original list.

My new policy of mostly selling on a first-come, first-served basis has really helped me get more knives out there... more time in the shop.

I'll be taking care of everyone and will be keeping my base price the same for the run.

Daniel, I'm definitely still up for one, so keep that list spot warm!

We'll just leave it that the last couple of weeks has been a hemorrhage of cash output. 2014 has been a suck ass year so far, so it couldn't possibly get any worse...as I knock on wood!:grumpy:

Daniel, I'm definitely still up for one, so keep that list spot warm!

We'll just leave it that the last couple of weeks has been a hemorrhage of cash output. 2014 has been a suck ass year so far, so it couldn't possibly get any worse...as I knock on wood!:grumpy:

John, I'll take care of you for sure! :D I understand timing and it is just after the first of the month too.

A few Framelocks are ready! http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1199181-RF1-Framelocks-Pics!

I'm bumping this thread for those who are subscribed to this thread. Five Framelocks are complete along with more right behind those.

Contact me here, via pm, or through email if you are on this original list...

...if you want a folder and are not on this original list I have a new mailing list going! Just send me a quick email and I will keep you notified on folder progress and available knives.

Here's the email address --->
foldermailinglist@gmail.com

You which variant I'm waiting for, right ?

I worked on a couple of new knife patterns last night, might send another fixed blade design for Kevin to look at and possibly tackle. I can send you an updated one of my grail DFK framelock :D

You which variant I'm waiting for, right ?

I worked on a couple of new knife patterns last night, might send another fixed blade design for Kevin to look at and possibly tackle. I can send you an updated one of my grail DFK framelock :D

:D I know the one! Send it, that sounds cool.

Bump for those subscribed...

These are extremely limited at the moment by the way... get 'em while they last! I have one left for those on the list at the moment.

Sent you a PM....I'm on the original list and definitely still in! These are ridiculously awesome!

Sent you a PM....I'm on the original list and definitely still in! These are ridiculously awesome!

Hey good to hear from you and PM sent! I didn't mention it but I do have one of these left.

Back