Legal carry prototype

That looks awesome!! :thumbup: A perfect match for the Proto EDC. I'll have to get one to match my Proto after
the first of the year. :)

Since resistance IS futile, let me be the first to suggest a DFK support group. Hi I'm goobie and I'm a DFK junkie. It's been 7 minutes since I drooled on my keyboard, lusting over a picture of the newest DFK knife. I promise to tell my better half about my latest purchase(unless the mailman shows up when she's not home)....:D:D

Seriously though, I really, really think I need this model! Blue/black G10, but not til spring this time Mr. Fairly;)

Since resistance IS futile, let me be the first to suggest a DFK support group. Hi I'm goobie and I'm a DFK junkie. It's been 7 minutes since I drooled on my keyboard, lusting over a picture of the newest DFK knife. I promise to tell my better half about my latest purchase(unless the mailman shows up when she's not home)....:D:D

Seriously though, I really, really think I need this model! Blue/black G10, but not til spring this time Mr. Fairly;)

Heh heh heh!!! We have meetings every Wednesday!

Blue/black, can do!

Very nice grind on that blade!

Thanks! It is one of the rare knives that has cut me badly before I sharpened it!

Here is a super short video, it should even work with dial up!

Quick edge sharpness demonstration - freehanging paper cut, freehanging paper tip cut and a quick slice at the end.
[video=youtube_share;kAYRA1YQnMw]http://youtu.be/kAYRA1YQnMw[/video]

Back