Lets Post Some Pics !!

Here's one of Ed's latest, super fine grain structure and balance. I'm running out of pics!

orig.jpg

-Jose

I have plenty of scans, but they are almost all folders! And no, I have never gotten one of THE folder.:grumpy:

would anybody care to guess what this is?? winner gets a free date with the babe:cool: :cool:

steel%20heart%20precursor%201986.jpg

Idahoskunk,

Hmm, that blade has a very aquatic look to it, I'm going to guess it's a Busse shark model, do I win? :D

Here's my last one, a couple of 10 1/2" blade camp models Ed made for Blade '02.

standard.jpg

-Jose

It was fun sharing pics with you guys, the first time I've instant messaged on BF.C...:D I'm off to...

standard.jpg

Good night, folks!

-Jose

Idaho,

Nice collection of weapons... all but that plastic thingy... Knives and guns are to be made of steel. Plastic is for tupperware.

I enjoyed the point/counterpoint Jefferson to Waxman. The gov't doesn't have nearly enough fear in my opinion.

And lastly, that folder thing is just cruel and uncalled for.... I just wish I could get a better look at the locking mechanism hiding behind that ham...:D

p.s. I'd like to post some stuff but none of my pictures are on the web:grumpy:

Some pics of the cylcone that was just off Australian coast the last couple of days. Mate on a bloody big boat took these (Darwin). Scary sh!te...:eek:

attachment.php

My daughter Mikayla...just starting to crawl and finding a whole new world out there! Hide the INFI!!!!!!

attachment.php

Back